I need help. Someone explain the difference to me.

I say if the mama turtle or the mama spotted owl terminate their pregnancies, we put them in jail!
But they would never dream of doing that,
You people riot over a junkie scumbag like George Floyd, but justify killing your OWN kids.
This is why I could never be a leftie.
Right wingers are just plain political hypocrites. Y'all complain about the cost of social services for the cost of natural born citizens. Why don't y'all consider whining about taxes for birthing new citizens to be immoral?
Have you ever considered the thought that it is the parents responsibility, not the taxpayers?
Not when you are taking freedom of choice away from them, and alleging you are not really fascists or marxist.

I say if the mama turtle or the mama spotted owl terminate their pregnancies, we put them in jail!
You people riot over a junkie scumbag like George Floyd, but justify killing your OWN kids.
Right wingers are just plain political hypocrites. Y'all complain about the cost of social services for the cost of natural born citizens. Why don't y'all consider whining about taxes for birthing new citizens to be immoral?
Have you ever considered the thought that it is the parents responsibility, not the taxpayers?
Not when you are taking freedom of choice away from them, and alleging you are not really fascists or marxist.
The choice is to have sex that can result in a baby, Dumbass.

Not always, if you want to simply quibble. Besides, this would be much less of an issue with more convenient methods of contraception.

Not always, if you want to simply quibble. Besides, this would be much less of an issue with more convenient methods of contraception.
Wrong. The choice is when you choose to have sex that can result in a baby.

Right wingers can't even obey Ten simple Commandments from God; why insist on the morality there is not enough of to go around even on the right wing?

The left claim it is a "choice".
At conception, it is a zygote...

Finally found the right word for you, Jack. You are a zygote.

Here is your zygote.

1611429887973.png

did he step on a landmine trying to cross the border? right wingers have no problem with that.

There are land mines at the border? Yes, we have no problem with stopping illegal, undocumented aliens from invading against our laws bypassing the legal immigration process.

1611434043556.png

And no, that baby was a human being MURDERED by a Leftist.

did he step on a landmine trying to cross the border? right wingers have no problem with that.

There are land mines at the border? Yes, we have no problem with stopping illegal, undocumented aliens from invading against our laws bypassing the legal immigration process.

View attachment 447502

And no, that baby was a human being MURDERED by a Leftist.
You already acknowledged you are a hypocrite instead of a whore.

Right wingers can't even obey Ten simple Commandments from God; why insist on the morality there is not enough of to go around even on the right wing?
:cuckoo: :cuckoo:

:cuckoo: :cuckoo:
Morals and morality is not a concept for the right wing?

New Topics

Forum List

Back