I need help. Someone explain the difference to me.

The left claim it is a "choice".

The right leans on the science.

View attachment 445510
Dumbfuck, it's not a crime for the mother of the turtle, or the mother of the eagle, to kill their preborn.
Hey Dumbfuck, women don't perform their own abortions you raving lunatic.

Dismissed, Assflap.
LOL

Using your logic, it's perfectly fine if they do.

Oh, and to further humiliate you with that nonsensical meme, there is a penalty for killing a preborn human...

Are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever??

:abgg2q.jpg:
Thanks for doing the legwork to prove abortion is murder, Dumbfuck.
LOL

Again, are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever??

(c) Nothing in this section shall be construed to permit the prosecution—
(1) of any person for conduct relating to an abortion for which the consent of the pregnant woman, or a person authorized by law to act on her behalf, has been obtained or for which such consent is implied by law;

(2) of any person for any medical treatment of the pregnant woman or her unborn child; or

(3) of any woman with respect to her unborn child.

spank-gif.278780
I know the law, Simpleton.

I'm talking science here. Something you Halfwits must deny to have the position you have.
LOLOL

Yes, the science bitchslapped you too. Again, it's not a crime for the mothers of the turtles and eagles to kill their preborn.

spank-gif.278780
Once again I must expose your idiocy................mothers of unborn children don't kill their babies............they go to someone else to murder them.
And again, your twisted logic means a woman who kills her own unborn is allowable like an eagle killing her own.

Sadly for you, you lack the wherewithal to recognize the stupidity of the meme that caught your fancy. Although, the laughs at your expense make it all worthwhile for the rest of us.

And again, your twisted logic means a woman who kills her own unborn is allowable like an eagle killing her own.

Once again you demonstrate what a fucking moron you are. That is already a crime in America you raving lunatic.

View attachment 445510
Dumbfuck, it's not a crime for the mother of the turtle, or the mother of the eagle, to kill their preborn.

Dismissed, Assflap.
LOL

Oh, and to further humiliate you with that nonsensical meme, there is a penalty for killing a preborn human...

Ever??

LOL

Ever??

(1) of any person for conduct relating to an abortion for which the consent of the pregnant woman, or a person authorized by law to act on her behalf, has been obtained or for which such consent is implied by law;

(2) of any person for any medical treatment of the pregnant woman or her unborn child; or

spank-gif.278780

I'm talking science here. Something you Halfwits must deny to have the position you have.
LOLOL

Yes, the science bitchslapped you too. Again, it's not a crime for the mothers of the turtles and eagles to kill their preborn.

spank-gif.278780
Once again I must expose your idiocy................mothers of unborn children don't kill their babies............they go to someone else to murder them.

Sadly for you, you lack the wherewithal to recognize the stupidity of the meme that caught your fancy. Although, the laughs at your expense make it all worthwhile for the rest of us.

Once again you demonstrate what a fucking moron you are. That is already a crime in America you raving lunatic.
LOLOL

According to you, it shouldn't be since it's not a crime for a turtle to kill her own preborn.

spank-gif.278780

View attachment 445510

Dismissed, Assflap.
LOL

Ever??

LOL

Ever??

spank-gif.278780

LOLOL

spank-gif.278780

LOLOL

According to you, it shouldn't be since it's not a crime for a turtle to kill her own preborn.

spank-gif.278780
I never commented one way or the other on a turtle killing her own preborn, so your argument is useless, Moron.

Much like you.

This is where you typically start asking me dumbass questions to try to hide the fact I have thoroughly owned your ass......

View attachment 445510

Dismissed, Assflap.
LOL

Ever??

LOL

Ever??

spank-gif.278780

LOLOL

spank-gif.278780

LOLOL

spank-gif.278780
I never commented one way or the other on a turtle killing her own preborn, so your argument is useless, Moron.

Much like you.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I didn't say you said it. I said, "according to you" since that's what your logic dictates when you post a meme about killing preborn sea turtles or preborn bald eagles, which is not a crime. According to your logic, it shouldn't be a crime for a human to do the same.

You really are a raging dumbfuck. Sad but true.

View attachment 445510

Dismissed, Assflap.
LOL

Ever??

LOL

Ever??

spank-gif.278780

LOLOL

spank-gif.278780

LOLOL

spank-gif.278780

Much like you.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I didn't say you said it. I said, "according to you" since that's what your logic dictates when you post a meme about killing preborn sea turtles or preborn bald eagles, which is not a crime. According to your logic, it shouldn't be a crime for a human to do the same.

I guess pictures fly over your flat head.

It IS a crime for others to kill an unborn turtle or unborn eagle, Dumbfuck.

Keep digging.....

:dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig: :dig:

View attachment 445510

Dismissed, Assflap.
LOL

Ever??

LOL

Ever??

spank-gif.278780

LOLOL

spank-gif.278780

LOLOL

spank-gif.278780

Much like you.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I didn't say you said it. I said, "according to you"

:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok: :itsok: :abgg2q.jpg: :iyfyus.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :banana: :cuckoo: :laughing0301: :itsok: :itsok:

They kill the baby and then sell the parts for weed money.

They're filthy fucking animals..... it's what they do.

BTW, the marxist shitstains tell us the only proper way to separate parents from their children is..... with a coathanger. That message got 80 million votes according to Dominion..... the fuck it did.

View attachment 445510

At conception, it is a zygote...it's you just and righteous LIFE WARRIORS that can't focus on the means to having to prevent abortion. Why? Well, because your are blinded by religious right..and unable to see the bigger picture. Like supporting birth control, and sex education in schools, and Planned Parenthood, and morning after (when its still a zygote) pills....but..go on. Be outraged. Be just. Life!! Can't see...the...forest...for...the...trees.
Another single digit IQ science denier chimes in......

Damn..you dumb. Maybe try bringing that zygote into your body..."in some other way". :auiqs.jpg:

View attachment 445510

At conception, it is a zygote...it's you just and righteous LIFE WARRIORS that can't focus on the means to having to prevent abortion. Why? Well, because your are blinded by religious right..and unable to see the bigger picture. Like supporting birth control, and sex education in schools, and Planned Parenthood, and morning after (when its still a zygote) pills....but..go on. Be outraged. Be just. Life!! Can't see...the...forest...for...the...trees.
Another single digit IQ science denier chimes in......

Damn..you dumb. Maybe try bringing that zygote into your body..."in some other way". :auiqs.jpg:
:cuckoo: :itsok::cuckoo::itsok::cuckoo::itsok::cuckoo:

View attachment 445510
Liberals understand and respect the Constitution and the law.

Conservatives clearly don’t.

Conservatives instead resort to idiotic, dishonest sophistry – this thread premise being one of many examples.

The thread premise fails as a false comparison fallacy, the OP having confused civil law with criminal law – they are not the same.

The right to privacy concerns civil law and substantive due process, prohibiting the state from compelling a woman to give birth against her will through force of law.

Measures intended to protect endangered species are criminal law and procedural due process.

Again – yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid.

View attachment 445510
Liberals understand and respect the Constitution and the law.

Conservatives clearly don’t.

Conservatives instead resort to idiotic, dishonest sophistry – this thread premise being one of many examples.

The thread premise fails as a false comparison fallacy, the OP having confused civil law with criminal law – they are not the same.

The right to privacy concerns civil law and substantive due process, prohibiting the state from compelling a woman to give birth against her will through force of law.

Measures intended to protect endangered species are criminal law and procedural due process.

Again – yes, most conservatives are truly this stupid.
Once again, WTF does "civil law" and "privacy concerns" have to do with someone being hired to kill?

Why do you deny science?

Although abortion is satanic the Dems own this. They created it to kill blacks before blacks voted for them, so oh well not my fight.

What kills me (almost) is in fact that the day after pill (Plan B) has been available for several years and is widely available without prescription at all pharmacy chains. It has an 87% effectiveness rate if taken within 72 hours. Legally, drug stores should not be asking minors for parental permission in order to purchase it, although a study showed that some have done just that. This product, or a competitor, will significantly improve that 87% outcome in the near future. This pill works prior to the egg being fertilized by the sperm, and has been proven to not impact eggs that have been fertilized or attached to the wall of the uterus. This "Plan B" is not being advertised enough and I don't understand. Obviously, there are entities which apparently want to keep consumers in the dark and keep the abortion clinics open for business.

What kills me (almost) is in fact that the day after pill (Plan B) has been available for several years and is widely available without prescription at all pharmacy chains. It has an 87% effectiveness rate if taken within 72 hours. Legally, drug stores should not be asking minors for parental permission in order to purchase it, although a study showed that some have done just that. This product, or a competitor, will significantly improve that 87% outcome in the near future. This pill works prior to the egg being fertilized by the sperm, and has been proven to not impact eggs that have been fertilized or attached to the wall of the uterus. This "Plan B" is not being advertised enough and I don't understand. Obviously, there are entities which apparently want to keep consumers in the dark and keep the abortion clinics open for business.

I think it would be great if it actually worked the way you say it does (prevents conception only.)

However, that is not the case.

According to some studies, the drug and the timing of the drug prevents implantation (induces an abortion) as well.

New Topics

Forum List

Back