I need help. Someone explain the difference to me.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
The left claim it is a "choice".

The right leans on the science.

1611108743469.png

View attachment 445510
Dumbfuck, it's not a crime for the mother of the turtle, or the mother of the eagle, to kill their preborn.
Hey Dumbfuck, women don't perform their own abortions you raving lunatic.

Dismissed, Assflap.
LOL

Using your logic, it's perfectly fine if they do.

Oh, and to further humiliate you with that nonsensical meme, there is a penalty for killing a preborn human...

Are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever??

:abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 445510
Dumbfuck, it's not a crime for the mother of the turtle, or the mother of the eagle, to kill their preborn.

Dismissed, Assflap.
LOL

Oh, and to further humiliate you with that nonsensical meme, there is a penalty for killing a preborn human...

Ever??

Thanks for doing the legwork to prove abortion is murder, Dumbfuck.

View attachment 445510

Dismissed, Assflap.
LOL

Ever??

LOL

Again, are you ever not a dumbfuck?

Ever??

(c) Nothing in this section shall be construed to permit the prosecution—

(1) of any person for conduct relating to an abortion for which the consent of the pregnant woman, or a person authorized by law to act on her behalf, has been obtained or for which such consent is implied by law;
(2) of any person for any medical treatment of the pregnant woman or her unborn child; or
(3) of any woman with respect to her unborn child.​

spank-gif.278780

Sea turtles are about the most worthless fucking things on this earth, next to Pandas and abortion doctors. Although I wouldn't kill one, eagles aren't as magnificent as people make them out to be, either. We have a shitload of them here and most of the time I see them, they're on the side of the road sharing some rotten dead roadkill with the buzzards. True story.

View attachment 445510

At conception, it is a zygote...it's you just and righteous LIFE WARRIORS that can't focus on the means to having to prevent abortion. Why? Well, because your are blinded by religious right..and unable to see the bigger picture. Like supporting birth control, and sex education in schools, and Planned Parenthood, and morning after (when its still a zygote) pills....but..go on. Be outraged. Be just. Life!! Can't see...the...forest...for...the...trees.

View attachment 445510

Dismissed, Assflap.
LOL

Ever??

LOL

Ever??

(1) of any person for conduct relating to an abortion for which the consent of the pregnant woman, or a person authorized by law to act on her behalf, has been obtained or for which such consent is implied by law;

(2) of any person for any medical treatment of the pregnant woman or her unborn child; or

(3) of any woman with respect to her unborn child.

spank-gif.278780
I know the law, Simpleton.

I'm talking science here. Something you Halfwits must deny to have the position you have.

View attachment 445510

At conception, it is a zygote...it's you just and righteous LIFE WARRIORS that can't focus on the means to having to prevent abortion. Why? Well, because your are blinded by religious right..and unable to see the bigger picture. Like supporting birth control, and sex education in schools, and Planned Parenthood, and morning after (when its still a zygote) pills....but..go on. Be outraged. Be just. Life!! Can't see...the...forest...for...the...trees.
Another single digit IQ science denier chimes in......

View attachment 445510

Dismissed, Assflap.
LOL

Ever??

LOL

Ever??

spank-gif.278780

I'm talking science here. Something you Halfwits must deny to have the position you have.
LOLOL

Yes, the science bitchslapped you too. Again, it's not a crime for the mothers of the turtles and eagles to kill their preborn.

spank-gif.278780

View attachment 445510

Dismissed, Assflap.
LOL

Ever??

LOL

Ever??

spank-gif.278780

LOLOL

Yes, the science bitchslapped you too. Again, it's not a crime for the mothers of the turtles and eagles to kill their preborn.

spank-gif.278780
Once again I must expose your idiocy................mothers of unborn children don't kill their babies............they go to someone else to murder them.

View attachment 445510

Dismissed, Assflap.
LOL

Ever??

LOL

Ever??

spank-gif.278780

LOLOL

spank-gif.278780
Once again I must expose your idiocy................mothers of unborn children don't kill their babies............they go to someone else to murder them.
And again, your twisted logic means a woman who kills her own unborn is allowable like an eagle killing her own.

Sadly for you, you lack the wherewithal to recognize the stupidity of the meme that caught your fancy. Although, the laughs at your expense make it all worthwhile for the rest of us.

Sea turtles are about the most worthless fucking things on this earth, next to Pandas and abortion doctors. Although I wouldn't kill one, eagles aren't as magnificent as people make them out to be, either. We have a shitload of them here and most of the time I see them, they're on the side of the road sharing some rotten dead roadkill with the buzzards. True story.
1611111120731.png

Forum List

Back