I need a stimulus check. How about you.

From everything I've been seeing on the news, another round of $1200.00 dollar stimulus checks isn't part of the new stimulus package negotiations. I think they should be. Because I could really use the money. I tried to write my democratic congressman about it. But all I got was a rather lengthy form letter that didn't even mention the issue I wrote about. How is it that Trump and the republicans were willing to issue the checks, but Biden and the democrats aren't interested. Aren't the democrats supposed to be FOR the poor???? Or would the republicans want more money for big business to agree to it. Who knows.

If you want another $1200 dollar stimulus check, I suggest you call or email your congressmen and representatives to ask that they issue them. After all, its the squeaky wheel that gets the grease. Though should a miracle happen and it gets done, it should come with a provision. That it be used by and for those who receive the money. It isn't to just be handed over to whoever they may owe money to. I remember after the first round of stimulus checks went out, they had a mother and daughter on the news. They handed their stimulus checks over to their landlord. Do you know what they were a few days later? HUNGRY! And that probably was far from an isolated incident. Things like that just won't do.

Yeah. That would just about buy me six more boxes of primers, so I could load up some more ammo. Or maybe a decent AR-15.

If that's the way you feel about it, why not just give the money to charity. As for myself, I could use a new mattress. My old one is going to hell. And I could never be able to afford a new one on my own. I could also use a new coat. The one I have must be close to 15 years old and the zipper is starting to go to hell. Also, when I was a kid, I went one whole summer without shoes. It really sucked on rainy days. I would be willing to bet that there are MANY children around today who are in a similar situation.
The bullshit from the prog slaves is so blatant now, oh me, oh my, i am so poor....Fuck em, want to see poor?

Egyptian poor make US poor look like movie stars..View attachment 425931
You failed; the kid is wearing shoes.
That is the clothing the US poor didn't want. . . .

BTW, Republicans are still in charge, haven’t you heard? Biden is not until January.

True... Republicans have control of the Executive Office and the Senate, But Nancy is in charge of the purse... She turned down 1.9 Trillion dollars...

Mnuchin Faults Pelosi Over Stimulus as Blame Game Heats Up (msn.com)
Did you hear about what her darling nephew, Gruesome Newson plans? All businesses, new building, etc..MUST be ALL ELECTRIC. Not sure when he plans to try to enforce this, but he's an idiot. Gas is cheaper.

From everything I've been seeing on the news, another round of $1200.00 dollar stimulus checks isn't part of the new stimulus package negotiations. I think they should be. Because I could really use the money. I tried to write my democratic congressman about it. But all I got was a rather lengthy form letter that didn't even mention the issue I wrote about. How is it that Trump and the republicans were willing to issue the checks, but Biden and the democrats aren't interested. Aren't the democrats supposed to be FOR the poor???? Or would the republicans want more money for big business to agree to it. Who knows.

If you want another $1200 dollar stimulus check, I suggest you call or email your congressmen and representatives to ask that they issue them. After all, its the squeaky wheel that gets the grease. Though should a miracle happen and it gets done, it should come with a provision. That it be used by and for those who receive the money. It isn't to just be handed over to whoever they may owe money to. I remember after the first round of stimulus checks went out, they had a mother and daughter on the news. They handed their stimulus checks over to their landlord. Do you know what they were a few days later? HUNGRY! And that probably was far from an isolated incident. Things like that just won't do.

Yeah. That would just about buy me six more boxes of primers, so I could load up some more ammo. Or maybe a decent AR-15.

If that's the way you feel about it, why not just give the money to charity. As for myself, I could use a new mattress. My old one is going to hell. And I could never be able to afford a new one on my own. I could also use a new coat. The one I have must be close to 15 years old and the zipper is starting to go to hell. Also, when I was a kid, I went one whole summer without shoes. It really sucked on rainy days. I would be willing to bet that there are MANY children around today who are in a similar situation.
The bullshit from the prog slaves is so blatant now, oh me, oh my, i am so poor....Fuck em, want to see poor?

That is the clothing the US poor didn't want. . . .

Why is that poor kid wearing a potholder?

Do you see any Nike or Air Jordon symbols on those shoes? Thought not...Todays poor shoot either other for their athletic shoes...

I smell a conservative sick puppet.

If I was a conservative, I would be rich and wouldn't need the money. Not that I'm a liberal either. Both democrat and republican are just two different sides of the same corrupt coin.
Whoever told you most conservatives are rich lied to you.

Forum List

Back