I need a new President

We need to give that guy the Medal of honor and the medal of freedom.....

Maybe with luck Romney can ride his corpse right into the white house. You people have no shame.

Maybe with luck Romney can ride his corpse right into the white house. You people have no shame.

yeah it's better to accuse the soliders of crimes and torture.....talk about no shame......man you are shallow and stupid...I love talking to you

and Romney's gonna ride Obama's failed policies and lack of being able to speak without a teleprompter into the White House!

Hit me again son!

yeah it's better to accuse the soliders of crimes and torture.....talk about no shame......man you are shallow and stupid...I love talking to you

and Romney's gonna ride Obama's failed policies and lack of being able to speak without a teleprompter into the White House!

Hit me again son!

If Romney gets elected he is going to make a lot more dead soldiers to cry over in more glorious patriotic wars for fun and profit, and you will cheer for these foreign adventures with all the fervor that you condemn the far less costly foreign entanglements we now have.

Is this the same widow who just attacked Romney for using her son?

"I don't trust Romney," Mrs Doherty told Boston news station WHDH.

"He shouldn't make my son's death part of his political agenda. It's wrong to use these brave young men, who wanted freedom for all, to degrade Obama," she said.

He kept introducing himself as Mitt Romney, a political figure - Glen believed it to be very insincere and stale”

Campaigning on Tuesday in the state of Iowa, Mr Romney said that instead of running away from danger during the Benghazi consulate attack, Doherty had run towards it.

BBC News - Slain ex-US Navy Seal Glen Doherty's mother rebukes Romney

Hit me again son!

If Romney gets elected he is going to make a lot more dead soldiers to cry over in more glorious patriotic wars for fun and profit, and you will cheer for these foreign adventures with all the fervor that you condemn the far less costly foreign entanglements we now have.

Wait, you mean like Truman and Johnson? Democrats were they not?

And please tell us the fun and profit we gained

And yeah I'd rather smack these crazies, then be nice and when they still kill our people....blame it on a video.......but hey you trust these nutjobs enough to have nukes......that's even dumber than buying that video excuse

And yeah I'd rather smack these crazies, then be nice and when they still kill our people....blame it on a video.......but hey you trust these nutjobs enough to have nukes......that's even dumber than buying that video excuse

Most of the protests were in Egypt and Libya - when did they aquire nukes or even mention doing so?

Or did you think Islam was a country?

Hit me again son!

I have trouble with your crocodile tears over a fallen soldier when you would so eagerly put their lives on the line over alarmist stories of nuclear weapons from the very same people who told us that Saddam had an active nuclear program and was an eminent threat, fool me once......you know the rest.

I have trouble with your crocodile tears over a fallen soldier when you would so eagerly put their lives on the line over alarmist stories of nuclear weapons from the very same people who told us that Saddam had an active nuclear program and was an eminent threat, fool me once......you know the rest.

Well dumbfuck, it's not crocodile tears.....just because you think we should all just get along cuz...dosent mean shit....you dont understand these nutjobs....they dont hate us because of videos.....

How many UN Resolutions should pass before action is taken?

Most of the protests were in Egypt and Libya - when did they aquire nukes or even mention doing so?

Or did you think Islam was a country?

Uh he was talking about iraq and afghanistan....so pay attention...but yes the crazies are in any of these countries...including libya and egypt, aparently OBama didnt know this

and yes I hit you with the video EVERY time I can, because you have to be fucking stupid to believe that......really fucking stupid

Well dumbfuck, it's not crocodile tears.....just because you think we should all just get along cuz...dosent mean shit....you dont understand these nutjobs....they dont hate us because of videos.....

After Iraq, are you still prepared to take the chickenhawk war profiteers at their word? Seriously, we know nothing further than what they tell us and I will never believe any rationale for starting a war without a clear provocation ever again.

After Iraq, are you still prepared to take the chickenhawk war profiteers at their word? Seriously, we know nothing further than what they tell us and I will never believe any rationale for starting a war without a clear provocation ever again.

Well since EVERYONE thought they had WMDs (including the democrats that voted FOR the war)
And since Sadaam had used WMDs
And since Iraq had violated 17 UN sanctions over a decade
And since muslims (Iraq is a muslim country) attacked our country
I'm ok with hammering Iraq.....but it would take some thought.....which you apparently cant do...just keep relying on Media MAtter and Huff PO to tell you what to think

Well since EVERYONE thought they had WMDs (including the democrats that voted FOR the war)
I'm ok with hammering Iraq.....but it would take some thought.....which you apparently cant do...just keep relying on Media MAtter and Huff PO to tell you what to think

Well I can see you lump Muslims into a big group and do not need much of a reason to kill them in mass, you are hardly one to suggest that you are the one who bases their opinion on thought, sounds more like religious hatred to me. Do you think you are any better than a Muslim extremist who kills civilians out of hatred? What do think happens when we attack large populations to get a few insurgents? Do you use a shotgun to kill cockroaches?

Well I can see you lump Muslims into a big group and do not need much of a reason to kill them in mass, you are hardly one to suggest that you are the one who bases their opinion on thought, sounds more like religious hatred to me. Do you think you are any better than a Muslim extremist who kills civilians out of hatred? What do think happens when we attack large populations to get a few insurgents? Do you use a shotgun to kill cockroaches?

Look man, stop pulling the strawmen shit on me...I'm too smart for you.....I ddint say all muslims...in fact I know alot of muslims....and we get along swell....I DID SAY...drumroll.....crazies......jihadists....

?
Now youre' equating us with the crazies?.....you're a leftwing tool for trotting out moral equivalence....it's not the same and if I have to explain it to you...you really are stupid.....

So how do you kill insurgents? talk em to death? play red rover?
Look if you're a good muslim, fight these crazies and if they come in your house....get them out......so we can kill them without killing innocents

Liberalism is a mental disorder it really is

From what I have seen of your posts, you are a mental disorder. BTW, I'm not a liberal, so don't even try going there. Of course your kind see everyone as liberal if they aren't about to fall off the edge of the earth.

Liberalism is a mental disorder it really is

From what I have seen of your posts, you are a mental disorder. BTW, I'm not a liberal, so don't even try going there. Of course your kind see everyone as liberal if they aren't about to fall off the edge of the earth.

So wait auditor, Ive seen your posts....when have you disagreed with liberals? I love the ex republicans like Huggy or independants like starkey and smoke them out.....so I'll be nice...this one time.......what do you disagree with liberals on and do you have any posts to back it up?

Forum List

Back