I miss you guys!

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
Long Beach, Ca
This thread will probably get deleted but I just wanted to say "I miss you guys"! I miss all your hate. All your mindless banter. And all your closet Palestinian love.

Be honest Jews. You admire Palestinian resolve.

Well, take care guys, I don't have a dog in this hunt, but I do miss both sides!

This thread will probably get deleted but I just wanted to say "I miss you guys"! I miss all your hate. All your mindless banter. And all your closet Palestinian love.

Well, take care guys, I don't have a dog in this hunt, but I do miss both sides!

The only resolve Palestians NEED, but can NEVER ACCOMPLISH, is to agree on a govt to REPRESENT them and their cause for statehood.

I'm thinking about how much I miss you... Might take a day or two.. :backpedal:

The only resolve Palestians NEED, but can NEVER ACCOMPLISH, is to agree on a govt to REPRESENT them and their cause for statehood.

I'm thinking about how much I miss you... Might take a day or two.. :backpedal:
The last time the Palestinians voted for who they wanted, the US gave $86M to the losers to put themselves back into power.

The last time the Palestinians voted for who they wanted, the US gave $86M to the losers to put themselves back into power.

Stability there genius. Fund the side that INTENDS to govern by CONSENT -- not FORCE. France took OUR side in our Civil War. We WERE FUNDING the PA. Should we have continued to fund AT ALL?

Who SEIZED Gaza by force after the 2006 election and excluded Fatah -- provoking a larger hot Civil War? Does Fatah do public street executions? All this should BE on any US application for aid.

Billo, m'luv! How you is?

Nice to see a post from you. I hope all is well and Go Warriors!!

Stability there genius. Fund the side that INTENDS to govern by CONSENT -- not FORCE. France took OUR side in our Civil War. We WERE FUNDING the PA. Should we have continued to fund AT ALL?

Who SEIZED Gaza by force after the 2006 election and excluded Fatah -- provoking a larger hot Civil War? Does Fatah do public street executions? All this should BE on any US application for aid.
You missed the point. Hamas was the elected leaders of the PA.

Fatah lost but attempted a coup to get back in power. That coup succeeded in the West Bank but filed in Gaza.

You missed the point. Hamas was the elected leaders of the PA.

Fatah lost but attempted a coup to get back in power. That coup succeeded in the West Bank but filed in Gaza.
Your conspiracy theories are a hoot.

How does it feel to be so helpless?

New Topics

Forum List

Back