I miss you guys!

This thread will probably get deleted but I just wanted to say "I miss you guys"! I miss all your hate. All your mindless banter. And all your closet Palestinian love.

Be honest Jews. You admire Palestinian resolve.

Well, take care guys, I don't have a dog in this hunt, but I do miss both sides!
I think it’s the opposite. You admire IsrEli resolve
This thread will probably get deleted but I just wanted to say "I miss you guys"! I miss all your hate. All your mindless banter. And all your closet Palestinian love.

Be honest Jews. You admire Palestinian resolve.

Well, take care guys, I don't have a dog in this hunt, but I do miss both sides!
Poor Billo,
Still having that WET DREAM 😴 that 🇮🇱 will cease to exist. Please take good care of your perineal rash

You missed the point. Hamas was the elected leaders of the PA.

Fatah lost but attempted a coup to get back in power. That coup succeeded in the West Bank but filed in Gaza.

Again, we backed STABILITY and not coercion and tyranny.

The Gaza strip was only emptied of Jewish life and turned over to the PA because they were a representative govt and a responsible party to negotiate with. Wouldn't have HAPPENED without the PA. (And Israel will never make that mistake again)..

SO -- PFT -- Here's my question to YOU --

How many elections have been held under Fatah in the West Bank since 2005 Civil war? And how many elections have been held under Hamas in GAZA?

So why are you supporting the folks that execute people in the streets and dont believe in getting elected? Just totalitarian control. And Hamas chances of winning the new "scheduled election" -- if that should ever happen, are slim and none because most of their leadership governs from Turkey and other luxury boxes OUTSIDE the strip.

GAZA CITY, Gaza Strip -- Hamas leader Ismail Haniyeh famously pledged to live on “zeit wa zaatar”— olive oil and dried herbs — after he led the Islamic militant group to victory on a message of armed struggle and austerity during 2006 Palestinian elections.

But he has since left the impoverished Gaza Strip and, along with some other Hamas leaders, is living in luxury as he splits his time between Turkey and Qatar. With new elections planned this spring, Hamas will struggle to campaign as a scrappy underdog that is above trading its principles for material comforts.

But it's clear that Hamas' image among many Palestinians, even onetime supporters, has suffered since 2007, when the group seized Gaza from Abbas' forces in a week of bloody street battles.

Since then, Hamas has established its own quasi-state with its own civil service and security forces. But it has struggled to provide even basic services with Gaza's economy devastated by three wars with Israel and a crippling Israeli-Egyptian blockade that has confined the territory's 2 million people to what Palestinians often refer to as the world's largest open-air prison.

That some of its leaders have left Gaza has not helped. Hamas leaders who ascended the ranks when it was an underground militant group have traded their street clothes and motorbikes for business suits and shiny SUVs. Some, like Haniyeh, have decamped to luxury hotels in Turkey and Qatar, leaving lower-ranking officials and ordinary Palestinians to deal with the consequences of their policies.

“Every year, the situation is getting from bad to worse,” said Youssef Ahmed, who works in a food stall in an east Gaza City market. “People don’t have money to buy the basic things.”

Still, while Gazans grumble privately, they rarely speak out against Hamas, which has a history of locking up critics.

You're supporting a regime that doesn't even LIVE in Gaza for the most part and would NEVER allow elections on their own

-- please answer my question above.

But it's clear that Hamas' image among many Palestinians, even onetime supporters, has suffered since 2007, when the group seized Gaza from Abbas' forces in a week of bloody street battles.
Abbas forces (Fatah) lost to Hamas in the 2006 elections. Hamas was the majority party in the Palestinian Authority.

Abbas, with $86M from the US, tried to overthrow the PA and and put Fatah (remember, they lost the elections.) back in power.

Abbas left the PA in June of 2007 and formed a new illegal government on the West Bank. The new appointed government was never confirmed by the legislature as required by their constitution.

Abbas forces (Fatah) lost to Hamas in the 2006 elections. Hamas was the majority party in the Palestinian Authority.

Abbas, with $86M from the US, tried to overthrow the PA and and put Fatah (remember, they lost the elections.) back in power.

Abbas left the PA in June of 2007 and formed a new illegal government on the West Bank. The new appointed government was never confirmed by the legislature as required by their constitution.

So you support the faction that DOES NOT BELIEVE in national/local elections and governs by marshall law with LEADERS who have fled the country. OK.. Good luck with that.

Abbas was ELECTED PRESIDENT of the PA in 2005 election. But Fatah lost the assembly to Hamas. You're not even right on that. He WAS the leader of the PA since then -- because he WON the only LAST ELECTION.

You can repeat that fractured history til your fingers fall off -- you support the faction that doesn't allow its citizens a political opinion or voice. Easy - peasy.

Last edited:
Indeed, but his term expired in January of 2009. The president calls for elections. If there are no election, it is on him.
Indeed, why would anyone presume that the dictators in either of the terrorist mini-caliphates would allow for elections.

Indeed, but his term expired in January of 2009. The president calls for elections. If there are no election, it is on him.

I guess you're clueless, that Fatah/Hamas has been trying to assassinate each others leaders since about 2007. They couldn't agree on a ban to raise pigs.

The West Bank has had MANY local elections and life goes on. But as far as Hamas/Fatah reconciliation - there MIGHT be an election in the next couple yrs -- but dont hold your breath.

ELECTIONS HAVE BEEN SCHEDULED.. Abbas CALLED for them. But for a NATIONAL election, you first have to stop trying to kill each other.

You must have been out of Palestine when all of them were ANNOUNCED. I know you don't miss a DAY of life in Palestine. :dev3:

Forum List

Back