CDZ I miss tilly.

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
I never paid attention to a poster like her. Except tiny dancer and the boss..

I could go to sleep at night reading them.

She was great Britain's finest citizen's I want her back

The boss was cool also, we would bullshit for days, but tilly was unique..

I miss her terribly, I thought it was our Tilly who was back when I saw the avatar.
It's hard to keep coming to the forum without Tiny, Tilly, Lucy and also Marion.:(
It's not like before, however, there are new people who are here but it does not replace our missing:(

I miss her terribly, I thought it was our Tilly who was back when I saw the avatar.
It's hard to keep coming to the forum without Tiny, Tilly, Lucy and also Marion.:(
It's not like before, however, there are new people who are here but it does not replace our missing:(

I miss Marion too.

But I think he will be back.

I miss Marion too.

I hope so, it's been a long time since he came to the forum

I miss Marion too.

I hope so, it's been a long time since he came to the forum

I still don't know what he did to get such a banishment.

Forum List

Back