I miss the thank you button.

I sure the fuck don't miss this one.

140303-freedlander-reset-tease_evpx2t

I miss the "watched threads" link.
Without it, it is difficult to follow a thread you like especially if you have been away from the board for a while.

And somebody shut down the New Web Site Format
before I got a chance to whine.
:icon_cry:
I miss all the buttons
Thank you, Frankeneinstein. If you hold your pointer over the "like" blue button, you have seven buttons to pick from:
"like," "love," sidewise "haha," "wow," "sad," "angry," and "dislike". That's quite a range, but no "thanks." lol

I would like to see every other response to a thread in gray. Then the next one in white then gray again---in other words, alternating. It would lessen the glare of the all bright white. As it is now, I reduce the glare using my keyboard key. It would add a softness to the page, in my opinion by alternating shades. And yes, for the 4th or 5th time, I would love to see a "thank you" button as we had before. "Thank you" and "like" often mean different things.

Thank you, ;)

I would like to see every other response to a thread in gray. Then the next one in white then gray again---in other words, alternating. It would lessen the glare of the all bright white. As it is now, I reduce the glare using my keyboard key. It would add a softness to the page, in my opinion by alternating shades. And yes, for the 4th or 5th time, I would love to see a "thank you" button as we had before. "Thank you" and "like" often mean different things.

Thank you, ;)
And thank you for your input, AquaAthena. I was also occasionally glad we had an "agree" button, because it made someone deserving feel appreciated. Just sayin'. Really good night this time. Have a swell evening. :)

Thank you, ;)
And thank you for your input, AquaAthena. I was also occasionally glad we had an "agree" button, because it made someone deserving feel appreciated. Just sayin'. Really good night this time. Have a swell evening. :)
Thank you, beautress and may you sleep through the night accompanied by sweet dreams. ( I also miss the informative button. Or was it an information button? lol.

And somebody shut down the New Web Site Format
before I got a chance to whine.
:icon_cry:
The writer's of the modern software are more concerned with being able to share with facebook and twitter et al, and so standardized everything into universal emoticons that all look virtually identical. In that universe, people "react" to posts with quantized feelings of love, hate, anger and fear rather than decide what they think about them with cognitive decisions like wishing to THANK someone, AGREE with someone, high-five them as a WINNER or find a post INFORMATIVE.

Lobotomies and cranial vivisections available in the lobby.

trepan.jpg

Forum List

Back