I Miss The Fans....

HUGGY

I Post Because I Care
Mar 24, 2009
Seattle at large...Ballard lately
As the teams of the NFL have all fallen by the wayside save the Seattle Seahawks and the Denver Broncos so have most of the supporters of those crappy teams that couldn't hang.

I miss Trajan... He was so sure.. so convincing..

I miss Aqua Athena.. She is so hot...

There are too many to mention but you know who you are..

I miss the missplaced hopes and dreams of the foolish retards that kept telling me the Hawks were pretenders.

Saying "I told you so" isn't HUGGY'S style.. I just wish some of you with nothing to lose..or gain would keep trying to piss in my Cheerios about the Hawks chances against the aging and somewhat bionic Peyton Manning.

Last edited:
I don't follow sissy sports. A bunch of dudes grabbing each other just isn't my style!:lol:

THIS is a sport!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eonZv3HDyA0]The Road Warriors 3 - Ulster GP - NW200 ?_IRISH_?_ROAD_?_RACING_? - YouTube[/ame]

As the teams of the NFL have all fallen by the wayside save the Seattle Seahawks and the Denver Broncos so have most of the supporters of those crappy teams that couldn't hang.

I miss the missplaced hopes and dreams of the foolish retards that kept telling me the Hawks were pretenders.

Saying "I told you so" isn't HUGGY'S style.. I just wish some of you with nothing to lose..or gain would keep trying to piss in my Cherios about the Hawks chances against the aging and somewhat bionic Peyton Manning.

th

I don't follow sissy sports. A bunch of dudes grabbing each other just isn't my style!:lol:

THIS is a sport!

The Road Warriors 3 - Ulster GP - NW200 ?_IRISH_?_ROAD_?_RACING_? - YouTube

I've had a couple of bikes. It's really fun and exciting until that person driving a car looks you right in the eyes and steers that 2 ton weapon right through you as if you were not even there. I feel fortunate to be alive and have had the good sense to have sold my motorcycles.

I agree that there are some lame aspects to watching football compared to the undeniable creme de la creme of spectator sports enjoyed by the Romans what with the Lions and Bears ripping Christians and other unfortunate losers limb from limb.. and horses with ropes pulling human beings apart .. And of course the gladiators ...the precurser to the WWE. All coriographed. Most matches were fixed. Good times..

Nothing personal Huggy. I grew up in Colorado and went to Mile High stadium as a kid to watch the Broncos lose, all the time. Just rooting for the home team.

THIS is a sport!

I've had a couple of bikes. It's really fun and exciting until that person driving a car looks you right in the eyes and steers that 2 ton weapon right through you as if you were not even there. I feel fortunate to be alive and have had the good sense to have sold my motorcycles.

I agree that there are some lame aspects to watching football compared to the undeniable creme de la creme of spectator sports enjoyed by the Romans what with the Lions and Bears ripping Christians and other unfortunate losers limb from limb.. and horses with ropes pulling human beings apart .. And of course the gladiators ...the precurser to the WWE. All coriographed. Most matches were fixed. Good times..

Are you talking of the gladiatorial games or the WWE? I agree with you on the WWE, but the games were not rigged for the most part. Though it did help to be a popular gladiator, that way if you lost you stood a decent chance of making it to the next match.

THIS is a sport!

Are you talking of the gladiatorial games or the WWE? I agree with you on the WWE, but the games were not rigged for the most part. Though it did help to be a popular gladiator, that way if you lost you stood a decent chance of making it to the next match.

I'm talking out of my poop shooter. Truth be told...I was never there.

I'm bored. There you have it. These next 9 days will have me degenerating into a mad shell of what I never was seeking any and all redemtion in hopes of offering what is left of my soul for whatever it is worth to add to the Karma price tag to get my Hawks over the hump and get that Lombardi.

I'll say and/or do anything in that effort.

THIS is a sport!

Isle of Man type shit right there!!!

I started riding around ten and finally decided a few years ago that I'm not getting any younger at 46 and gave it up.
You cant beat a bike for a good time. From crotch rockets,dirt bikes and cruisers...they all have their appeal.

That being said. THAT ISLE OF MAN SHIT IS INSANE!!! I mean I've had one of my crotch rockets up to 150 mph for brief stretches,but to ride like that on tree lined stretches on a regular basis is asking to die.

Saying "I told you so" isn't HUGGY'S style.. I just wish some of you with nothing to lose..or gain would keep trying to piss in my Cheerios about the Hawks chances against the aging and somewhat bionic Peyton Manning.

yeah ESPECIALLY athena.hee hee. another one I really miss is Echo Zulu.she used to always come here during football season and talk about the colts and for sure,was always here during superbowl week.Have any idea what happened to her?

yeah ESPECIALLY athena.hee hee. another one I really miss is Echo Zulu.she used to always come here during football season and talk about the colts and for sure,was always here during superbowl week.Have any idea what happened to her?

Didn't she get married and in the proccess aquire a life ? :lol:

I did not know that.makes sense.Easy to believe as well because she was a hottie as well as Im sure you remember.ah the good old days.In that regard anyways.This is one of those rare sites where I would actually say the old days were worse in the fact we had that nazi A hole Gunny as an administrater here.Thank God he is gone now.I had friends of mine that left here because of his nazi behaviour.

You are so full of it!

:lmao:

THIS is a sport!

Isle of Man type shit right there!!!

I started riding around ten and finally decided a few years ago that I'm not getting any younger at 46 and gave it up.
You cant beat a bike for a good time. From crotch rockets,dirt bikes and cruisers...they all have their appeal.

That being said. THAT ISLE OF MAN SHIT IS INSANE!!! I mean I've had one of my crotch rockets up to 150 mph for brief stretches,but to ride like that on tree lined stretches on a regular basis is asking to die.

Yep. Die they do. 255 since 1905.:( But they are the ultimate adrenaline junkies and won't stop till they can't ride or die.

I especially miss the fans of the SF 49ers...

They really should pay attention these next few days as it will be good for them to see how it will be for the next few years.

Pointing to their dusty old Lombardis... and knashing teeth is all they have to look forward to..

Forum List

Back