I miss having a pro-American president

The American people have spoken.

:itsok:

Yep. I'll just point and laugh when everything inevitably turns to shit.

Have fun being petty over the next four years. You're just upset that you lost.

1613876970494.png

You're just upset that you lost.

Oh, you mean like losing a ballgame, right? LOL.

No, I'm disappointed for the innumerable Americans that are going to experience a diminished standard of living. You see, unlike you, my love, loyalty, and devotion is to my fellow Americans. I don't give a damn about which party or which politician is in office. All I care about is that they implement policies that IMPROVE our quality of life. You, on the other hand, don't care about any of that. For you, all that matters is the party. For you, as long as the folks in power have a "D" by their name, nothing else matters.

Joseph Stolen is off to a great start! So far, only 100,000 Americans murdered by his mind-numbing incompetence. The White House has to be fortified with walls and razor wire to ensure the public doesn't overthrow the most popular human being in the history of the planet.

Yeah... seems legit.

He does appear to have a deep understanding of the virus though, thank God:

View attachment 459746

Oh, be quiet Fatman. You have about as much credibility as the wind my dog just passed.

I'm glad we finally have Biden, a pro-American president, for a change. trump is a dirty authoritarian who hates millions of us Americans and has tried to destroy our freedoms and our democracy. This is not just drama and hyperbole. It unfortunately is plain, unvarnished truth.
Biden is far from pro American. You are delusional.

Substantiate. Remember what we got under trump, a Russian toady suffering from authoritarian cancer. Biden thankfully stands up for U.S. freedom.

China-Joe and his leftist goons are intent on making Iran, China, Mexico and Europe happy at the expense of average Americans like me. Trump put us first. Biden puts us last. The standard of living of poor and middle-class Americans is being diminished under Biden. Under Trump, it was never better. Not to mention, the staggering corruption of government elites will run unchecked just as it did when Hussein was president. It's astounding to me that otherwise bright people vote for this.

Like all blob supporters, you're essentially an unhappy person to start with.

Joseph Stolen is off to a great start! So far, only 100,000 Americans murdered by his mind-numbing incompetence. The White House has to be fortified with walls and razor wire to ensure the public doesn't overthrow the most popular human being in the history of the planet.

What Americans were "murdered" by Biden's "mind-numbing incompetence"? It was your whore, trump who "fortified" the White House, and then ran to the basement like the sick coward he is. Your whore trump is by far not the "most popular human being in the history of the planet." Why do you worship such a disgusting sub-human being, this lower animal trump?

What Americans were "murdered" by Biden's "mind-numbing incompetence"? It was your whore, trump who "fortified" the White House, and then ran to the basement like the sick coward he is. Your whore trump is by far not the "most popular human being in the history of the planet." Why do you worship such a disgusting sub-human being, this lower animal trump?

Heh.... calm down ya sniveling little shit..... but thanks for letting me (and the rest of the world) know that I push your buttons and make you cry like a little bitch.

We're just laughing and pointing at you... surely you're used to it by now. Drink a pint of fish tank cleaner..... that'll calm you down.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I don't because I never heard him say that.

“A lot of people don’t know how to register,” Biden said. “Not everybody in the community, in the Hispanic and the African-American community, particularly in rural areas that are distant and, or inner-city districts know how to use, know how to get online to determine how to get in line for that COVID vaccination at the Walgreens.”

Which is true, just like a lot of hillbillys and whites in rural areas who don't own a computer or use one knows how to get online either.

I will never understand how bankrupting farmers was considered pro-American.

I don’t miss having an anti-American president.

Yea, I'm glad Obama is gone too.
Trump was truly an anti-American president.

His ignorance of, and contempt for, the Constitution, its case law, the rule of law, and our democratic institutions is proof of that.

Trump’s most anti-American act as inciting terrorists to attack America’s democracy on 1/6.
Stop talking about obama that way.
fuck barrag-o, treasonist piece of shit

I'm glad we finally have Biden, a pro-American president, for a change. trump is a dirty authoritarian who hates millions of us Americans and has tried to destroy our freedoms and our democracy. This is not just drama and hyperbole. It unfortunately is plain, unvarnished truth.
Biden is far from pro American. You are delusional.
As much as they tried to create a link between Trump and Russia, they swindled their way into the White House with a legitimately PRO CHINA president

China-Joe and his leftist goons are intent on making Iran, China, Mexico and Europe happy at the expense of average Americans like me. Trump put us first. Biden puts us last. The standard of living of poor and middle-class Americans is being diminished under Biden. Under Trump, it was never better. Not to mention, the staggering corruption of government elites will run unchecked just as it did when Hussein was president. It's astounding to me that otherwise bright people vote for this.
We got a lot of shills here that have penetrated this site that hate America.our hope of being a free country again went down the drain with Biden being put in.

Forum List

Back