I might as well say this right now...

...because you know it's only going to be a short time before someone else does...

IMPEACH 46!

"The Senate Republicans who led the investigation into Hunter Biden’s work in Ukraine are not planning on slowing down when President-elect Joe Biden takes office.

While Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) and Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) are both leaving their committee chairmanships due to term limits, the two will continue their work.

Speaking to The Hill, Johnson — who will swap roles with the current chairman of the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations on the Homeland Security Committee, Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio.), in January’s new Congress — said, “I’m not going to turn a blind eye” to the recent developments in the Biden probe."

Senate Republicans will continue Hunter Biden probe on subcommittee
lol

You’ll have to impeach Hunter – this has nothing to do with the President-elect.

It has everything to do with Joe Bidet when his crackhead son is laundering Chinese and Russian money to him.

You lost, get over it.

So what did you win? A demented old pervert who likes to grope little girls, and whose son is a crack-smoking sex fiend who fucked his own brother's wife and his niece.

That's not what I'd call "winning."

I didn't win a thing. I just got tired of losing. And you lost. Get over it.

What did lose over the last four years, besides an election?

...because you know it's only going to be a short time before someone else does...

IMPEACH 46!

"The Senate Republicans who led the investigation into Hunter Biden’s work in Ukraine are not planning on slowing down when President-elect Joe Biden takes office.

While Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee Chairman Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) and Senate Finance Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley (R-Iowa) are both leaving their committee chairmanships due to term limits, the two will continue their work.

Speaking to The Hill, Johnson — who will swap roles with the current chairman of the Permanent Subcommittee on Investigations on the Homeland Security Committee, Sen. Rob Portman (R-Ohio.), in January’s new Congress — said, “I’m not going to turn a blind eye” to the recent developments in the Biden probe."

lol

You’ll have to impeach Hunter – this has nothing to do with the President-elect.

It has everything to do with Joe Bidet when his crackhead son is laundering Chinese and Russian money to him.

You lost, get over it.

So what did you win? A demented old pervert who likes to grope little girls, and whose son is a crack-smoking sex fiend who fucked his own brother's wife and his niece.

I didn't win a thing. I just got tired of losing. And you lost. Get over it.

What did lose over the last four years, besides an election?

Easy answer.

IMPEACH 46!

lol

You lost, get over it.

Except...everything you wrote is a lie. That's what I call losing. Having to resort to ridiculous bs...just to sooth your butt-hurt.
Winning? That's what Biden has done...perhaps you should study it..as it appears that you have scant experience with the phenomenon.

It's only a "lie" because you bring yourself to accept it. The videos are all over the internet, straight off of crack head Hunter's laptop.

Last time I checked, Hunter wasn't on the Ticket and never will be. You want to find a crackhead to run against him for some obscure office somewhere, go for it. But I think I'll pass.

Maybe he's not on the ticket, but his father is. The same father who used his position as VP to obtain Russian money, as well as a board seat and big payoff for his son on both a Ukraine energy company and a CHICOM company.

Hunter also had zero experience in any of those companies' fields, but raked in the cash and funneled it back to his Dad, Joe Biden. That's called "money laundering", in case you don't know.

In other words, you voted for a person who took money from both Communist Russia and Communist China, so that they could exert political influence on your country. That is absolutely nothing like anything President Trump ever did, even in his legitimate business dealings with China.

So how does it feel to have voted for a genuine Chinese and Russian asset? Not the phony-assed "Russian asset" you idiots tried to make Trump out to be for four years, but the real fuckin' deal.

Obviously you don't really give a fuck, do you? I expected as little from you but you should know this: Your support for that asshole makes you every gawddamned bit the same traitor Biden is. You're just as guilty of selling out your own country to your enemies, as he is. And for that, you can choke on a bag of rotten dicks, you filthy double-crossing collaborator.

IMPEACH 46!

lol

You lost, get over it.

Except...everything you wrote is a lie. That's what I call losing. Having to resort to ridiculous bs...just to sooth your butt-hurt.
Winning? That's what Biden has done...perhaps you should study it..as it appears that you have scant experience with the phenomenon.

It's only a "lie" because you bring yourself to accept it. The videos are all over the internet, straight off of crack head Hunter's laptop.

Last time I checked, Hunter wasn't on the Ticket and never will be. You want to find a crackhead to run against him for some obscure office somewhere, go for it. But I think I'll pass.

Maybe he's not on the ticket, but his father is. The same father who used his position as VP to obtain Russian money, as well as a board seat and big payoff for his son on both a Ukraine energy company and a CHICOM company.

Hunter also had zero experience in any of those companies' fields, but raked in the cash and funneled it back to his Dad, Joe Biden. That's called "money laundering", in case you don't know.

In other words, you voted for a person who took money from both Communist Russia and Communist China, so that they could exert political influence on your country. That is absolutely nothing like anything President Trump ever did, even in his legitimate business dealings with China.

So how does it feel to have voted for a genuine Chinese and Russian asset? Not the phony-assed "Russian asset" you idiots tried to make Trump out to be for four years, but the real fuckin' deal.

Obviously you don't really give a fuck, do you? I expected as little from you but you should know this: Your support for that asshole makes you every gawddamned bit the same traitor Biden is. You're just as guilty of selling out your own country to your enemies, as he is. And for that, you can choke on a bag of rotten dicks, you filthy double-crossing collaborator.

LOL, you just keep campaigning for your loser Deity. While you are at it, you can practice a few refrains of his Theme Song

IMPEACH 46!

lol

You lost, get over it.

LOL, you just keep campaigning for your loser Deity. While you are at it, you can practice a few refrains of his Theme Song

Apparently you still don't get it. "We won, even if we had to sell ourselves and our country out to our enemies."

OMG! Has anyone sent that to the DOJ? Surely, Barr would be all over this like Biden sniffing a pre-pubescents girls hair!

IMPEACH 46!

lol

You lost, get over it.

Apparently you still don't get it. "We won, even if we had to sell ourselves and our country out to our enemies."

Yes, in 2016,you are correct. You won and America Lost. Glad 2020 corrected both counts.
:WooHooSmileyWave-vi:

Forum List

Back