I am just a hobbyist nobody
I was at my gym and I saw this one guy looking amazing

I told him that you have so much talent and are a natural

. I had no idea who he was . Another guy told me ..yeah he is the ufc champ

I was taken back and shocked
I talked to him about 2 min and I went back to work

Great dude

I was in the class after him
. I could not believe how great he looked .
He seemed nice and friendly so I just told him

I was in the class after him
. I could not believe how great he looked .
He seemed nice and friendly so I just told him
In college I wrestled with Olympic gold medal winner Steve Fraser. Why can’t you say the name? You saw a celebrity, at some gym. So what? You’re not telling what gym or that you saw his tiny pecker in the locker room. Just say who you saw.

Story time again....... :rolleyes:
Did I lie? I was in college. I did wrestle an olympic gold medalist. Or should I say he used me as a rag doll. But still.....

You ever wrestle against an Olympic wrestler? If you are as good as you say you were he would have beat you on points but not pinned you. Me he would have easily pinned. I had only wrestled for 3 years before I wrestled Steve Fraser and I was still 17 my freshman year of college. I was flattered that he chose me to use as a throw dummy. He picked the biggest toughest looking kid. The kid he knew could take it. I've never been forearmed in the chest so hard. Sent me back 3 feet. He would say, "go ahead and shoot in on me" then he'd show everyone how to do a proper forearm. Much more violent than any forearm I'd ever seen done in high school. In fact, he missed and hit me in the nose and my nose was bleeding profusely. He was so sorry but I was sort of honored a gold medal winner punched me in the nose. That's a good story to tell.

if it's not Sage Northcutt or Drew Dober i'm not impressed. they're not "champs", so it's not them

Forum List

Back