I mean what could go wrong with mail in voting .

As far as I know nothing went wrong in [West-]Germany with postal votes since this system was introduced in 1957.

Your link is by the way not reachable for Europeans.

Rental truck? Definitely an inside job probably money was given by whoever doesn't want mail in voting?? You can guess who that would be.

EVERYONE knows mail in voting is extremely vulnerable to cheating-fraud. Only stupid people or people who want to cheat would even think about changing an established system to one so easily manipulated. You know the results of mail in voting will be challenged by which ever side loses. So why in hell would we open ourselves up to this electoral crisis intentionally? The only reason I can think of is that Democrats are almost certain they will lose without illegal voting. This might be the craziest thing this country has ever done. MAGA. Go to the polls

EVERYONE knows mail in voting is extremely vulnerable to cheating-fraud. Only stupid people or people who want to cheat would even think about changing an established system to one so easily manipulated. You know the results of mail in voting will be challenged by which ever side loses. So why in hell would we open ourselves up to this electoral crisis intentionally? The only reason I can think of is that Democrats are almost certain they will lose without illegal voting. This might be the craziest thing this country has ever done. MAGA. Go to the polls

And that is why tramp told his voters to vote twice.

Rental truck? Definitely an inside job probably money was given by whoever doesn't want mail in voting?? You can guess who that would be.
maybe not.....it was a rental truck the kind that contract drivers drive.....the plastic bags looked like the bags certain classes of mail are shipped in coming to the PO from say an airport....these things never made it to the PO......

Create more polling places so people don't have to wait to vote, right wingers. Mail in voting is simply a reaction to right wing incompetence at physical locations.

Fear not y'all

mail in cheating is very secure :rolleyes:

1600656301660.png

Why in hell can't people vote in person? The same idiots scared of a virus have no problem in big box retailers...
Ef9BMy2WkAAsRA-.jpg

Yes, they are that stupid folks...
Meanwhile, long lines form during early voting so folks can avoid crowds because of Covid.
merlin_177234870_1677377e-f0eb-464f-827a-448fd4806d69-articleLarge.jpg

Goddamn stupidity.
I will vote in person on election day... as no one will be there.

Relax...the judicial branch still works for a little while.

Create more polling places so people don't have to wait to vote, right wingers. Mail in voting is simply a reaction to right wing incompetence at physical locations.

You win the most pathetic post of the month award.

You leftist kooks will wait in line at Starbucks for an hour to get a 13 dollar latte but cant wait in line to vote?

The statist left is in a bad way at current. Cheating is the ONLY way they could possibly land a potus victory.

My wife ordered stamps from the USPS website 20 days ago and we still don't have them

If they can't even get their own stamps delivered why would anyone trust them with a ballot?

Forum List

Back