I made a huge error on the GF case

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
I rewatched all videos !!
Dereks knee was 100 percent not on his neck !!
It was on his shoulder !!

GF clearly died of a drug overdose

I feel like a horses azzzzz

I saw the videos close up and his neck had zero contact
Poor cop is screwed and the Black trash Floyd family is laughing to the bank with tens of millions!!

I am very sorry

Poor cop is screwed and the Black trash Floyd family is laughing to the bank with tens of millions!!

I am very sorry
Plenty of cop knees on thug necks every day when they constantly refuse arrest, this one was no different. A trained police technique to render dregs easier to get along with

I am very sorry
Plenty of cop knees on thug necks every day when they constantly refuse arrest, this one was no different. A trained police technique to render dregs easier to get along with
That black ghetto trash family will be living it up in mansions now

I guess all those doctors and medical experts who testified were wrong?

I am very sorry
I've always been a supporter of the cops and when I first saw that video last year it made me sick. I couldn't get over how cold, almost inhuman that cop seemed to act. Then in the trial, the facts gave a huge amount of "reasonable doubt". Three weeks of testimony, 9 hours of deliberations. He was tried and convicted NOT on evidence but on emotion and the intimidation of the jury by the mob.
The verdict will be overturned and he'll probably get a new trial, hopefully with a change of venue and a sequestered jury. We are at a decision point in America. We will have justice or we'll have "rule by mob". I have trouble bending my knees at my age...

I am very sorry
That black ghetto trash family will be living it up in mansions now
Saint Floyd di Fentanyl won't be the last member of that family to die from an OD.

I guess all those doctors and medical experts who testified were wrong?
And many testified the other direction
I saw the video up close and it was on the shoulder
He had zero damage to his neck or throat

Neck or neck area or chest didn't matter. Even after there was no pulse, Chauvin refused to let up. He intended to kill Floyd, plain and simple.

Forum List

Back