I made a decision to start making money online this year.

Man of Ethics

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2021
Wasting time on Social Media damages my health.

Even if I would make $10 per hour, it is really worth it. Does anyone have any practical advice?

Wasting time on Social Media damages my health.

Even if I would make $10 per hour, it is really worth it. Does anyone have any practical advice?
Depends on your experience and qualifications. Consulting work remotely has gained lots of ground since Covid hit last year. Lots of businesses are hiring people to work remotely online. Just depends on your interests and background.

I know lots of people in the medical profession. Send me $9.99 and I'll tell you what's REALLY going on.

I know lots of people in the oil industry. Send me $9.99 and I'll tell you what's REALLY going on.

I know lots of people in the teaching profession. Send me $9.99 and I'll tell you what's REALLY going on.

I know lots of people in the ( fill in the blank ) profession. Send me $9.99 and I'll tell you what's REALLY going on.

Does anyone have any experience or serious advice?
I know a guy that makes serious money sell ing spy products online. Mainly things for jealous husband's and wives to spy on each other with. Find good web hosting site. Then find good website builder. That's the easy part. Driving hits on your site is the issue. I am sure there are people who do that type of consulting.

There's lots of online work available if you're at all qualified to talk to people with mental issues. I have a family member who does that as a subcontractor and is making pretty decent money.

I know lots of people in the medical profession. Send me $9.99 and I'll tell you what's REALLY going on.

I know lots of people in the oil industry. Send me $9.99 and I'll tell you what's REALLY going on.

I know lots of people in the teaching profession. Send me $9.99 and I'll tell you what's REALLY going on.

I know lots of people in the ( fill in the blank ) profession. Send me $9.99 and I'll tell you what's REALLY going on.
Most people on this forum do not like me -- Liberals and Conservatives.

If you want me to go away you can help me.

There's lots of online work available if you're at all qualified to talk to people with mental issues. I have a family member who does that as a subcontractor and is making pretty decent money.
I have no degree in Psychology.

I have Masters and good knowledge of Math and Physics. I know Chemistry well.

Forum List

Back