I love....

Luissa

Annoying Customer
Sep 7, 2008
TARDIS
being over, when my dad is fixing his sprinkler system in the spring. :lol:

My parents house was built in 1980, and I am sure the sprinkler system was put in around then.

My parents house was built in 1980, and I am sure the sprinkler system was put in around then.

You like watching sprinkler systems get repaired? :eusa_eh:

No, it is just fun to watch my dad go from the basement to outside a hundred times, then yell at the sprinkler system a few times.
:lol: I a mean daughter.

No, it is just fun to watch my dad go from the basement to outside a hundred times, then yell at the sprinkler system a few times.

You do get him a glass of ice water now and then I hope. Mine does that for me and there is no way you can be meaner than she is.

You do get him a glass of ice water now and then I hope. Mine does that for me and there is no way you can be meaner than she is.

My dad would disagree, especially when I was pregnant or when flo is in town.
I called my dad a fucking asshole when I was pregnant and starting crying, of course he took the last piece of my ice cream cake.

And I have helped my dad with the sprinkler system, and I mow his lawn for him when he leaves town. ;)

My dad is going to be putting up a chain link fence around the pool soon, that will also be enjoyable to watch. My dad is not one of those handy dad's, my mother for one is the one who fixes things like the toilet.

I called my dad a fucking asshole when I was pregnant and starting crying, of course he took the last piece of my ice cream cake.

And I have helped my dad with the sprinkler system, and I mow his lawn for him when he leaves town. ;)

Well, I won't confess on my daughter's behalf. Let's just say it would be a close contest.

I love it when my daughter brings me ice water when I'm workind around the house.

My wife loves it when I work around the house.

Well, I won't confess on my daughter's behalf. Let's just say it would be a close contest.

I love it when my daughter brings me ice water when I'm workind around the house.

I am nice to him, and do nice things for him. I am just not always nice to him, I am the bad child, so I still get a lot of crap from him. :lol:

I have to say Ms. Luissa your avatar has definately improved.

I am hot for you now.

But then I am a superficial asshole and drunk.

Still, keep up the good work.

That's what I really thought the reason was. :lol: Sounds like me when I'm fixing things that are a pain to mess with and I know what I'm doing. :lol:

I am nice to him, and do nice things for him. I am just not always nice to him, I am the bad child, so I still get a lot of crap from him. :lol:

Did he ever give you driving lessons? I'm teaching my daughter to parallel park and she has been unusually respectful!

Forum List

Back