I love this bill

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
It won't pass the Senate, democrats don't care about protecting jobs, if by some miracle it passed the Senate, the king Marxist will veto.....

It won't pass the Senate, democrats don't care about protecting jobs, if by some miracle it passed the Senate, the king Marxist will veto.....

I know. But I can't help but like the fact that there are Republicans submitting and passing bills that:

1) Decreases the power of the Federal Government
2) Are less than 2200 pages long
3) Can be understood by every one without lawyers
4) Does more to promote job creation and protection than anything Obama has recommended the past 3 years.

It's a good sign to see politicians doing what they should do.

Bill Text - 112th Congress (2011-2012) - THOMAS (Library of Congress)

`Protecting Jobs From Government Interference Act'

It's a whole 1 page. One sentence of one page

To prohibit the National Labor Relations Board from ordering any employer to close, relocate, or transfer employment under any circumstance

One sentence protects jobs. It's beautiful.
Why not just defund the NRLB? Problem Solved. And while they're at it? Defund the EPA which is just as culpable for job losses...even moreso.

I know. But I can't help but like the fact that there are Republicans submitting and passing bills that:

4) Does more to promote job creation and protection than anything Obama has recommended the past 3 years.

Oh, i'm with ya, i think it's the best piece of legislation propsed in at least 5 years and it's a real freakin shame it won't pass....

It will be shelved in the Senate by Dingy Harry Reid.

Repeal the 20th century!! Dittohead misled...

Read my signature- you're cheering the mega rich corporate elitists who've been ruining the non rich for 30+ years and love the idea of a banana republic...change the channel.

Last edited:
Repeal the 20th century!! Dittohead morons...

Read my signature- you're cheering the mega rich corporate elitists who've be ruining the non rich for 30+ years and love the idea of a banana republic...change the channel.

So you think government should be able to prevent jobs from being created and that this should be a desired public policy?

Read my signature- you're cheering the mega rich corporate elitists who've be ruining the non rich for 30+ years and love the idea of a banana republic...change the channel.

i see we have another troll to join up with rdean, jillian, swallow, zona, and the rest of em. We shall enjoy laughing at you, sir.

22-25.jpg

Last edited:

To prohibit the National Labor Relations Board from ordering any employer to close, relocate, or transfer employment under any circumstance

Why not simply de-fund or better yet, dissolve the NLRB? It's not Constitutional to begin with!

Why not simply de-fund or better yet, dissolve the NLRB? It's not Constitutional to begin with!

It took baby steps to get here. I think baby steps will take us back.

The bill will protect corporations who want to outsource jobs. It is a piece of shit right wing terrorist bill...

Actually, I love this bill too. I mean, it has no shot of becoming law, but I love how it shows that the GOP is willing to modify existing standards to fit ONE situation. To Hell with any long-term impact!

The bill will protect corporations who want to outsource jobs. It is a piece of shit right wing terrorist bill...

Corporations who dont have to worry about the government screwing up their businesses wont have to outsource genius.

You talk about punishing people when you should be enticing them back.

Actually, it would take away punishments on companies that retaliate against unions for striking. Basically, it would be illegal for a company to retaliate , but if a company did, there would be no punishment.

Way to think it through GOP!

Can you not see that the NLRB is one of many bureaucracies that CAUSES corporations to outsource jobs, not from one state to another, but to another country! The NLRB has no ability to stop jobs from going overseas but they sure as hell contribute to that trend as the Boeing case shows.

More importantly, what makes you think the federal government should be able to tell a company where they can do business. Where the fuck is THAT in the Constitution?

i see we have another troll to join up with rdean, jillian, swallow, zona, and the rest of em. We shall enjoy laughing at you, sir.

22-25.jpg

Keep laughing, dittohead jackazz. This is pure and simple union busting. The CEO was stupid enough to SAY so. Maybe under "corporations know best" Pubs...That's how we got IN this mess....Maybe Hyundai can use this new factory...

Forum List

Back