I love Obama

Amelia

Rookie
Feb 14, 2011
Packerland!
Obama is my hero. He's never partisan and always consistent and never puts ideology or personal fame over the needs of the people.

We are so lucky that we had the wisdom to elect him.

If there were any spelling errors in that post, I would be convinced that TDM had stolen Amelia's password and was posting for her.

Immie

• Banned
:lol:

I don't know what came over me. I was checking on a speech at WhiteHouse.gov and suddenly I felt the urge to say that.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AOfbnGkuGc]Everybody Loves Hypnotoad - YouTube[/ame]

Obama is my hero. He's never partisan and always consistent and never puts ideology or personal fame over the needs of the people.

Smiley_Misc-SarcasmMeter.gif

What Obama sings to his teleprompter each night...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB8Mu_rnbLc]Carole King & James Taylor - Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow - YouTube[/ame]

And He Never takes Vacations too!!! We are so lucky!!!

Happy, Happy!!! Joy, Joy!!!

Its so he can practice that walking on water trick ya know.

What? Didn't you know he was perfect? He doesn't have to practice.

Immie

thank allah for barack obama our islamic leader...He fucking rules. Solar power all the fucking way....He will use the sun to power our nation and make peace for alll of humanity. THe guy is a god amongs men. Allen be bless. Obama will bring peace and blessing for all of humanity. He knows best for us all. Bless his islamic heart. The tree god of the US. Praise the fucking lord.

I think I know why Obama's Birth Certificate and College Transcripts are such a Problem.

I'm thinking.... What if .... Obama was really born a Man trapped in a Woman's body?
What if, when we all thought he was in Indonesia, he was actually in Switzerland getting the problem fixed? :eusa_whistle: What if Obama is really Our first Woman President??? That would explain everything. :eek:

I think I know why Obama's Birth Certificate and College Transcripts are such a Problem.

I'm thinking.... What if .... Obama was really born a Man trapped in a Woman's body?
What if, when we all thought he was in Indonesia, he was actually in Switzerland getting the problem fixed? :eusa_whistle: What if Obama is really Our first Woman President??? That would explain everything. :eek:

Does this mean he will be the next one on dancing with the stars?

Forum List

Back