Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

I love her sarcasm

normieswakeywakey.jpeg

A face mask is like a bra ...

... it's uncomfortable

... you only wear it out of the house

... and if you go out without one, everyone notices.
I dont wear one
I went into two stores yesterday that said masks are required to enter
No one stopped me ...no one said boo...and I wasn't the only one

I went into a corner store that requires one, but the guy behind the meat counter wasn't wearing one.

Masks don't work and may make things worse.

... it's uncomfortable

I dont wear one
Remember that when they are putting you on a ventilator. Never mind, you won't remember anything until you wake up, if you ever do. Or, will t be dreamless sleep for ever and ever. Or, maybe for a loved one who you brought the virus home to. Smarten up Dude.

... it's uncomfortable

I dont wear one
Remember that when they are putting you on a ventilator. Never mind, you won't remember anything until you wake up, if you ever do. Or, will t be dreamless sleep for ever and ever. Or, maybe for a loved one who you brought the virus home to. Smarten up Dude.
Ah yes, a 0.05% chance of dying by the Kung Flu. I think i will keep taking that chance....

... it's uncomfortable

I dont wear one

They mocked me when I told them to prepare for that meteor...

closeup-photo-scared-anxious-nervous-600w-1454442449.jpg

... it's uncomfortable

I dont wear one

Sylvester Turner is directing LE to cite people who dont mask up.

... it's uncomfortable

I dont wear one
Sorry, but there have been times when I felt I was gonna pass out wearing one. The other day I felt sick in Walmart. The temperature was probably 78 degrees. I had an especially thick mask on. All I was getting was CO2. I had to take the SOB off or I might have passed out......or thrown up.
So wear your thin paper mask....which is totally useless and make everyone around you happy.
Do what you think is right.
I'll only wear the damned thing if I'm forced to.

The triggeration around simply wearing a mask is comical. I like to call you guys out in the store and make you mad. I usually say simply “nice mask, Karen” in a friendly upbeat way. You guys hate it. Sometimes I get entertained.

... it's uncomfortable

I dont wear one
Remember the nice Jewish boy dr from Brooklyn who kept warning everyone ventialtors are killing people the pressure is to high and he turned out to be right? ?..lol of course you don't

Holland health Minister, the new England journal of medicine ,and many other medical professionals are pretty much convinced that mask dont matter ....like blacks don't matter to BLM or antifa

We pretty much figured it out months ago

To be on the safe side i orally disinfect with single malts and tequila

stay home.png

covid.png

The triggeration around simply wearing a mask is comical. I like to call you guys out in the store and make you mad. I usually say simply “nice mask, Karen” in a friendly upbeat way. You guys hate it. Sometimes I get entertained.
Would you call these women Karens while pointing out that they werent wearing masks, or is it only white women you would intimidate?

105256651-Hijab-protest-alamy-NEWS-xlarge_trans++qpOsX0G_3iQuFiQ5In5gs8njTzLyjtkXahErg8txP5g.jpg

It is okay, you can call me Karen all you want. I would just reply "Asswipe" and walk away...

... it's uncomfortable

I dont wear one
Did you piss yourself when you typed that.........the boogey man is gonna get you.

Would you call these women Karens while pointing out that they werent wearing masks, or is it only white women you would intimidate?

105256651-Hijab-protest-alamy-NEWS-xlarge_trans++qpOsX0G_3iQuFiQ5In5gs8njTzLyjtkXahErg8txP5g.jpg
I don’t mention it to women. Just like calling men a Karen.

It is okay, you can call me Karen all you want. I would just reply "Asswipe" and walk away...
Yep. But I forget about it quickly. Ruins there whole day. Probably a week.

I don’t mention it to women. Just like calling men a Karen.
Talk about you being a chicken shit...you afraid of a few women?

Forum List

Back