I love my Muslim neighbor!

You should have no respect for terrorism and paedophilia, both of which were the practices of the founder of Islam. That isn't hate speech. That's love speech.

I live in the Twin Cities where George Floyd was murdered, tanks drive down university, and business burned to the ground.

Kill a white on sight? Avenge slavery? Those are signs black lives matter put up while praising Islam.

North Africa, especially Egypt was home to some of the most ancient Christians and was Christian with Palestine, Turkey, and the middle east. Muslims violently conquered much of Africa, taking slaves, treating children as "booty", and treating black Africans like I wouldn't treat A mouse or cockroach.

They are ignorant of the fact that more black slaves went to Muslim countries than the United States, and were treated far worse by the Arabs than the whites. This isn't hate speech, this is love speech.

Al
so , they like most Muslims, are ignorant of the fact that every crusade was fought on land that Muslims violently seized and conquered through terrorism, rape, bloodshed, and taking children as sex slaves:
wink.png
Does this Youtube i made strike you as hate speech?

I already know I'm right because I've studied history, and know Islam has been at war with the world for well over 1200 years, and people that live like Muhammad will have no respect for non Muslim culture. The Koran says " kill the Idolater wherever you see him.

I've also seen tortures in the Qur'an and calls to terrorism that if I presented such writings as my personal work to a psychiatrist, I'd be considered a dangerous psychopath , and if I practiced Muhammad's polygamy and pedophilia, I'd be in prison and a registered sex offender. If be the most wanted terrorist.

I love my Muslim neighbor, but is it the loving thing to do to enable depravity?

In my lifetime Muslims have taken over a dozen children into the streets at once, gunned them down, and left them there to decompose, for watching soccer when they were told not to.

They have stoned women found later to be innocent of adultery.
They have mutilated countless female genitalia (and I know a Somalian girl who this happened to who feels traumatized for life and "robbed of womanhood".)

They gang rape unveiled women even in European countries where they were kindly invited into and cared for with charity, causing a huge rape epidemic and converting Sweden into the " rape Capitol".

Women in Saudi Arabia are treated so badly, I would rather be a slave in 19th century America , provided my owner treated me as well as the average American treats their dog.

I would rather be burned at the stake or gassed in a Nazi concentration camp than live in Saudi Arabia where criticising the government online at a site like this ( or blog) can get you more than ten years in prison and thousands of public lashes. Yeah. It happens in our 21st century for that offense.

In my lifetime children have had hands cut off and people had their tongues cut out for speaking the truth about Muhammad.

Is it really loving to respect Islam? Am I being a jerk for condemning what is currently ruining more lives than all other hate groups combined???

View attachment 444122

Muslims Christians violently conquered much of Africa the Americas, taking slaves, treating children as "booty", and treating black Africans native Americans like I wouldn't treat A mouse or cockroach.

You're not describing "Muslims", you're describing all people.

.....you have your violence/murder/etc mostly everywhere--but not terrorism
----undeniable terrorism is part of the muslim/islam culture--here are just a FEW examples out of many:
1. out of about 600,000 population of Boston, with just 1% islam, it was the islamist that committed the Boston Terror Bombing
2. in the Moscow Theater terror attack, it wasn't 1 or 3 or 10 islamists--but DOZENS--AND females participated
3. Fort Hood
9-11
Shoe Bomber
San Bernadino
etc
the proof is undeniable

The problem is universal in that people who feel they are under attack feel justified in 'defending' themselves with violence. Just ask any of the people that entered the Capitol, especially the ones that threw fire extinguishers at the police.

no--terrorism is not universal--plain and simple

Then it should be easy to provide examples. I'll wait...

You should have no respect for terrorism and paedophilia, both of which were the practices of the founder of Islam. That isn't hate speech. That's love speech.

I live in the Twin Cities where George Floyd was murdered, tanks drive down university, and business burned to the ground.

Kill a white on sight? Avenge slavery? Those are signs black lives matter put up while praising Islam.

North Africa, especially Egypt was home to some of the most ancient Christians and was Christian with Palestine, Turkey, and the middle east. Muslims violently conquered much of Africa, taking slaves, treating children as "booty", and treating black Africans like I wouldn't treat A mouse or cockroach.

They are ignorant of the fact that more black slaves went to Muslim countries than the United States, and were treated far worse by the Arabs than the whites. This isn't hate speech, this is love speech.

Al
so , they like most Muslims, are ignorant of the fact that every crusade was fought on land that Muslims violently seized and conquered through terrorism, rape, bloodshed, and taking children as sex slaves:
wink.png

I already know I'm right because I've studied history, and know Islam has been at war with the world for well over 1200 years, and people that live like Muhammad will have no respect for non Muslim culture. The Koran says " kill the Idolater wherever you see him.

I've also seen tortures in the Qur'an and calls to terrorism that if I presented such writings as my personal work to a psychiatrist, I'd be considered a dangerous psychopath , and if I practiced Muhammad's polygamy and pedophilia, I'd be in prison and a registered sex offender. If be the most wanted terrorist.

I love my Muslim neighbor, but is it the loving thing to do to enable depravity?

In my lifetime Muslims have taken over a dozen children into the streets at once, gunned them down, and left them there to decompose, for watching soccer when they were told not to.

They have mutilated countless female genitalia (and I know a Somalian girl who this happened to who feels traumatized for life and "robbed of womanhood".)

They gang rape unveiled women even in European countries where they were kindly invited into and cared for with charity, causing a huge rape epidemic and converting Sweden into the " rape Capitol".

Women in Saudi Arabia are treated so badly, I would rather be a slave in 19th century America , provided my owner treated me as well as the average American treats their dog.

I would rather be burned at the stake or gassed in a Nazi concentration camp than live in Saudi Arabia where criticising the government online at a site like this ( or blog) can get you more than ten years in prison and thousands of public lashes. Yeah. It happens in our 21st century for that offense.

In my lifetime children have had hands cut off and people had their tongues cut out for speaking the truth about Muhammad.

Is it really loving to respect Islam? Am I being a jerk for condemning what is currently ruining more lives than all other hate groups combined???

View attachment 444122

Muslims Christians violently conquered much of Africa the Americas, taking slaves, treating children as "booty", and treating black Africans native Americans like I wouldn't treat A mouse or cockroach.

----undeniable terrorism is part of the muslim/islam culture--here are just a FEW examples out of many:
1. out of about 600,000 population of Boston, with just 1% islam, it was the islamist that committed the Boston Terror Bombing
2. in the Moscow Theater terror attack, it wasn't 1 or 3 or 10 islamists--but DOZENS--AND females participated
3. Fort Hood
9-11
Shoe Bomber
San Bernadino
etc
the proof is undeniable

The problem is universal in that people who feel they are under attack feel justified in 'defending' themselves with violence. Just ask any of the people that entered the Capitol, especially the ones that threw fire extinguishers at the police.

hahahhahahahahahahhahahaha--what???!!!!
I did!!!!!

Al
wink.png

View attachment 444122

3. Fort Hood
9-11
Shoe Bomber
San Bernadino
etc
the proof is undeniable

I did!!!!!

You gave some great examples of terrorism but I asked for examples that show terrorism is NOT universal.

Al
wink.png

View attachment 444122

3. Fort Hood
9-11
Shoe Bomber
San Bernadino
etc
the proof is undeniable

I did!!!!!

You gave some great examples of terrorism but I asked for examples that show terrorism is NOT universal.

??????????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STOP the dumbshit----there is not much terrorism in Scandinavia---or the US compared to the Mid East/muslims/etc

Al
wink.png

View attachment 444122

3. Fort Hood
9-11
Shoe Bomber
San Bernadino
etc
the proof is undeniable

I did!!!!!

STOP the dumbshit----there is not much terrorism in Scandinavia---or the US compared to the Mid East/muslims/etc

It's convenient to forget history isn't it?

Scandinavia, land of the Vikings, the terrors of their time. They used terror well and many places just paid them be left alone. There was even a name for it, Danegeld.

I'd bet the Native Americans were terrified of the European invasion of their lands, certainly those at the Little Big Horn or Wounded Knee were.

Al
wink.png

View attachment 444122

3. Fort Hood
9-11
Shoe Bomber
San Bernadino
etc
the proof is undeniable

I did!!!!!

Scandinavia, land of the Vikings, the terrors of their time. They used terror well and many places just paid them be left alone. There was even a name for it, Danegeld.

I'd bet the Native Americans were terrified of the European invasion of their lands, certainly those at the Little Big Horn or Wounded Knee were.

...you just proved you are a babble crapper...this is the year 2020--not 900--your point is ridiculous
AND you are WRONG---it wasn't terrorism!!!! the Vikings did it for plunder--NOT terrorism ....you FKD up--TWICE!!!! YOU don't know history
etc many links
you don't even know the definition of terrorism

Al
wink.png

View attachment 444122

3. Fort Hood
9-11
Shoe Bomber
San Bernadino
etc
the proof is undeniable

I did!!!!!

''terrors of their time''''''-------you don't know the definition of terrorism !!!!!!!
HAHAHAHHHHAHHHHHAHA
..who do you think you are talking to???? I KNOW your level of ignorance on the subject

Al
wink.png

View attachment 444122

3. Fort Hood
9-11
Shoe Bomber
San Bernadino
etc
the proof is undeniable

I did!!!!!

''terrified''' --ANOTHER hahahahahhahaahahh --that's not terrorism----.....you should not be on USMB with the adults

Al
wink.png

View attachment 444122

3. Fort Hood
9-11
Shoe Bomber
San Bernadino
etc
the proof is undeniable

I did!!!!!

...you just proved you are a babble crapper...this is the year 2020--not 900--your point is ridiculous
AND you are WRONG---it wasn't terrorism!!!! the Vikings did it for plunder--NOT terrorism ....you FKD up--TWICE!!!! YOU don't know history
etc many links

My point is that Muslims didn't invent terrorism, it is universal.

I guess Norwegians don't know their history either:
Vikings were terrorists of their time

Al
wink.png

View attachment 444122

3. Fort Hood
9-11
Shoe Bomber
San Bernadino
etc
the proof is undeniable

I did!!!!!

etc many links

no noo-stop double talking crap---
1. it IS not universal...you didn't say was
2. BULLSHIT --your point ''invent'''---your posts say NOTHING/come close to meaning ''invent'''
3. you are just digging a deeper hole---MORE proof you don't know shit
4. UNDENIABLE-- the muslims commit terrorism MUCH MUCH more than others

Al
wink.png

View attachment 444122

3. Fort Hood
9-11
Shoe Bomber
San Bernadino
etc
the proof is undeniable

I did!!!!!

etc many links

AND-AND--even if they were terrorists [ hahahahhah ] you STILL haven't proved it's universal!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahhahaahahah

Al
wink.png

View attachment 444122

3. Fort Hood
9-11
Shoe Bomber
San Bernadino
etc
the proof is undeniable

I did!!!!!

etc many links

AND-AND--even if they were terrorists [ hahahahhah ] you STILL haven't proved it's universal!!!!!!!!!!!
hahahahahahhahaahahah

Just as you haven't proven that it is not. I asked you name a culture that didn't employ terror and your suggestion that the Scandinavians didn't was shown to be false. A point I see you didn't dispute. So I'll ask again, if it is not universal, name a group that has never employed it.

Al
wink.png

View attachment 444122

3. Fort Hood
9-11
Shoe Bomber
San Bernadino
etc
the proof is undeniable

I did!!!!!

etc many links

hahahahahahhahaahahah

Just as you haven't proven that it is not. I asked you name a culture that didn't employ terror and your suggestion that the Scandinavians didn't was shown to be false. A point I see you didn't dispute. So I'll ask again, if it is not universal, name a group that has never employed it.

.....my freaking LORD!!!!!!....you MUST be 14 years old......it's like the prove god argument =YOU claimed it---YOU have to prove it--not me......plain and simple

.....my freaking LORD!!!!!!....you MUST be 14 years old......it's like the prove god argument =YOU claimed it---YOU have to prove it--not me......plain and simple
Actually, like a negative, it would be impossible to prove. I would have to list every culture, everywhere, and at all times throughout history. On the other hand, you would need only one example to prove me wrong. I'd think an adult like yourself would have no problem coming up with one. I'll wait...

Actually, like a negative, it would be impossible to prove. I would have to list every culture, everywhere, and at all times throughout history. On the other hand, you would need only one example to prove me wrong. I'd think an adult like yourself would have no problem coming up with one. I'll wait...
total double talk babble shit from you......
..jesus took me to the moon for breakfast--you can't disprove that
.....you've lost this one--long ago

Forum List

Back