I love Hardee's biscuits

The last time I had biscuits they were smothered in sausage gravy with bacon and eggs and hash browns... I didn't get hungry until the next days afternoon... lol
I make that breakfast every now and again. I love biscuits and gravy. I don't eat at any fast food place anymore. Prices are too high and wages are way beyond being fair for a high school kid's first job.

What a mistake it was to read that and look at the photos!

Makes me wish I was on death row. I know what I'd want for my last meal.
My last meal request would be for 2,000 all day suckers.....
1663789059708.png

They are pretty bad.
I know, I know... here comes the one asshole who crashes the party and trolls the thread right?
No, I really don't like most fast food biscuits.
They are greasy as hell. Go ahead, just hold the biscuit in your hand for one second. Now look at your hand.
They are salt bombs. 750 mg worth. that is like eating 5 bags of Lays potato chips!! Did you read that? Go ahead look it up.
The biscuit alone has the same fat content as a half of a Big Mac.

So yeah... if you have ever wondered why there is a fat ass epidemic in America... this is it.

fat-woman_0_0_0.jpg

They are pretty bad.
I know, I know... here comes the one asshole who crashes the party and trolls the thread right?
No, I really don't like most fast food biscuits.
They are greasy as hell. Go ahead, just hold the biscuit in your hand for one second. Now look at your hand.
They are salt bombs. 750 mg worth. that is like eating 5 bags of Lays potato chips!! Did you read that? Go ahead look it up.
The biscuit alone has the same fat content as a half of a Big Mac.

So yeah... if you have ever wondered why there is a fat ass epidemic in America... this is it.

View attachment 700248
I agree. Add Red Lobster biscuits in on that as well. Never saw the draw.

Forum List

Back