I Love Guns.....But I Hate Hunting.....That Doesn't Mean I Want To Take Away Everyone's Rights

lol. Coming from a right winger, how droll.
I'm a libertarian, stupid- how stupid coming from a left winger pretending to be something it ain't-
There are no Individual terms in our Second Amendment. And, all you have is right wing propaganda and rhetoric. All you have is pretense.

The right of the People means all people singly or in a group.
The People are the Militia; you are either, well regulated and necessary to the security of a free State or unorganized and unnecessary to the security of a free State. It really is that simple and that binary.

The right of the people encompasses both individuals and groups.

I'm a libertarian, stupid- how stupid coming from a left winger pretending to be something it ain't-
Daniel , like most partisans here can only understand the world if they can fit everything into 2 pigeonholes. So you will either be a left winger or a right winger.
All y'all typically have is right wing propaganda and rhetoric, and trying to claim y'all are not really like that, afterward.

Like I said you can't make sense of the world unless you can stuff everything into you "Right Wing" or "Left Wing" boxes.

Free your mind

All you have is right wing propaganda and rhetoric. Why don't you go first, right winger?

So since you have labeled me a"right winger" what do you think my position on abortion is?

Gay marriage?

The legalization of drugs?

The death penalty?

The occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan?

Plenty of right wingers also claim to be against corporate welfare but complain more about welfare for the Poor.

There are no Individual terms in our Second Amendment. And, all you have is right wing propaganda and rhetoric. All you have is pretense.

The People are the Militia; you are either, well regulated and necessary to the security of a free State or unorganized and unnecessary to the security of a free State. It really is that simple and that binary.

Natural rights are in State Constitutions and available via Due Process in federal venues. Context means everything. You can't ignore it without appealing to ignorance of the law. Our Second Amendment is about the security of our free States not the Individual right to keep and bear Arms with no Infringement. Only well regulated militia of the whole and entire People may not be Infringed when keeping and bearing Arms for the security needs of their State or the Union.

Daniel , like most partisans here can only understand the world if they can fit everything into 2 pigeonholes. So you will either be a left winger or a right winger.
All y'all typically have is right wing propaganda and rhetoric, and trying to claim y'all are not really like that, afterward.

Like I said you can't make sense of the world unless you can stuff everything into you "Right Wing" or "Left Wing" boxes.

Free your mind

All you have is right wing propaganda and rhetoric. Why don't you go first, right winger?

So since you have labeled me a"right winger" what do you think my position on abortion is?

Gay marriage?

The legalization of drugs?

The death penalty?

The occupation of Iraq and Afghanistan?

Plenty of right wingers also claim to be against corporate welfare but complain more about welfare for the Poor.

SO the fuck what that has nothing to do with the questions I asked you

Natural rights are in State Constitutions and available via Due Process in federal venues. Context means everything. You can't ignore it without appealing to ignorance of the law. Our Second Amendment is about the security of our free States not the Individual right to keep and bear Arms with no Infringement. Only well regulated militia of the whole and entire People may not be Infringed when keeping and bearing Arms for the security needs of their State or the Union.

The second amendment like all the amendments in the Bill of Rights are about the rights of the People individually and as a whole.

I am what these anti gun assholes call a gun nut. For instance, I have 29 AR-15s now. Firearms shooting and collecting is my main recreational activity. I'll be going out shooting later this morning.

I don't do hunting.

I have no problem with other people hunting but I don't do it myself.

I would hunt if I needed to do it to feed my family and I would kill anything that was a threat but I don't like killing for recreational purposes.

I would get no pleasure killing for sport.

However, a couple of years ago I did help a friend deal with an infestation of wild hogs. He owns a ranch and had a problem. I took my full auto Class III M-16 and helped him cull out a couple of sounders.

The second amendment like all the amendments in the Bill of Rights are about the rights of the People individually and as a whole.
That is a fallacy of composition since the People are the Militia; you are either well regulated or unorganized.

I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials."
— George Mason, in Debates in Virginia Convention on
Ratification of the Constitution, Elliot, Vol. 3, June 16, 1788

That is a fallacy of composition since the People are the Militia; you are either well regulated or unorganized.

I ask, sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people, except for a few public officials."

It is not a fallacy at all.

The rights enumerated in the Constitution apply to ALL PEOPLE singly and collectively.

That is a FACT

It is not a fallacy at all.

The rights enumerated in the Constitution apply to ALL PEOPLE singly and collectively.

That is a FACT
It is a fallacy of composition when you ignore the context. The first clause provides the context and distinguishes it from the other amendments.

The Supreme Court even said so. Of course the stupid uneducated Moon Bats don't want to hear it. They think everybody and their little brown dog can infringe upon the right to keep and bear arms anytime they want.

If we have a Joe Biden administration in the White House on Jan. 20, we will have the most overtly anti-gun president in American history.
lol

After Obama.

And for eight years conservatives lied about President Obama wanting to ‘confiscate’ guns – it never happened.

And with President Biden conservatives have resorted to the same demagoguery and lies.

Looks like conservatives need a basic civics lesson:

Presidents don’t have the authority to enact laws – only Congress can enact laws.

Absent that authority, President Biden cannot neither ‘ban’ nor ‘confiscate’ guns – how ‘anti-gun’ Biden might be is irrelevant.

There will be no gun ‘bans’ enacted by Congress.

And even if a ‘ban’ were passed and signed into law, it would be struck down by the conservative Supreme Court.

But conservatives have nothing but contempt for these facts, the dishonest right with continue to engage in lies and demagoguery about ‘bans’ and ‘confiscations.’

Nonsense.

And no one wants to ‘take away’ anyone’s guns.

Anyone who claims otherwise is a liar.
Democrats want to take away our guns.
Just listen to them on their talkshows and their debates.
Changing gun regulations can turn legal gun owners into criminals with the signing of a pen.
Beto O'Rourke said he would take everyone's guns if he gets a chance.

lol

After Obama.

And for eight years conservatives lied about President Obama wanting to ‘confiscate’ guns – it never happened.

And with President Biden conservatives have resorted to the same demagoguery and lies.

Looks like conservatives need a basic civics lesson:

Presidents don’t have the authority to enact laws – only Congress can enact laws.

Absent that authority, President Biden cannot neither ‘ban’ nor ‘confiscate’ guns – how ‘anti-gun’ Biden might be is irrelevant.

There will be no gun ‘bans’ enacted by Congress.

And even if a ‘ban’ were passed and signed into law, it would be struck down by the conservative Supreme Court.

But conservatives have nothing but contempt for these facts, the dishonest right with continue to engage in lies and demagoguery about ‘bans’ and ‘confiscations.’
I don't think the Supreme Court is honest right now. So don't count on them.
Democrats are going to take our guns and our ammo.
They're already causing an ammo shortage.

mudwhistle

I thanked you for this post because I agreed with all but the last paragraph.Most landowners on the border haven't had much of a problem and nearly all of them don't want Donnie's stupid wall.

The clown governor in Texas is about to find this out if he attempts an imminent domain argument of any kind. They are united and will sue him into next week.

Now, on hunting. I love to fish and I like to eat fish. But most of the time I too catch and release. I've never minded cleaning a fish - It's a cold blooded animal intending to be consumed. I catch a nice salmon, tuna or halibut? Hell ya, fill the freezer. Small stuff like 1 or 2 pound trout? Meh - toss em back.

Hunting NO! When I was a kid, my Dad and I went up to some property he bought near Ojai California. We did a lot of plinking at tin cans with a bold action 22 I think he'd had since he was a kid. I enjoyed plinking - still do. Now, I like my Glock and do hit the range every few months.

Anyhoo, I tell Dad when I was 10 or so that I wanted to hunt. So off we went. I shot and killed a bunny rabbit and immediately felt horrible.

Dad hands me a knife and says: "Ok son --- CLEAN IT!" I threw up bent over and looking at my kill just thinking about it. Never killed another warm blooded animal.

View attachment 462964

I started hunting when I was 15 years old. I loved getting out in the woods, and still do. I enjoyed the hunt. I just never enjoyed the killing.

One of the guys in my shop is showing his 2 yr old son movies online about animals stalking and killing their game hoping that the kid becomes the avid hunter that he is. I'm not sure this is a good idea. He's one of those guys that comes to work talking about a kill. I consider these guys wannabes who never had been in a firefight. Being bloodthirsty and gun-happy doesn't make you a warrior. There was a time when I was in the Army I would have killed without a second thought. Those days are long gone. Back then it was a matter of survival.

I love guns with a passion. I enjoy target practice and going to the range. Guns are important in America. If I had to hunt for food I would have to deal with it, but I would never enjoy it. Some hunters will shoot anything that moves. I just enjoy watching wild game. I prefer beef or Buffalo to venison. Just never liked the taste. I don't like fish. It never agreed with me....but I enjoy fishing.....and releasing.
My favorite pastime in the woods is looking for Morels and Ginsing Roots. Sometimes I've found Yellow Root patches. I use a gun for protection only. I will not kill something just for fun.

People who live along our Southern borders need guns. Without them they would be dead, plain and simple. The war that's going on South of our border is real and it will become part of our lives if the Democrats are allowed to take away our rights. I purchased 500 rds of ammunition online last year and for some reason the order was cancelled after the election. You cannot get some types of ammo at all anymore. This is only the first phase of the Biden Administrations war on guns. People on our Northern borders need guns to protect their horses and cattle from wolves and Mountain Lions. They'd be reduced to the Stone Age without them.

i don't hunt dove because I don't like the meat but if Bamby happens to be crossing the street

mudwhistle

I thanked you for this post because I agreed with all but the last paragraph.Most landowners on the border haven't had much of a problem and nearly all of them don't want Donnie's stupid wall.

The clown governor in Texas is about to find this out if he attempts an imminent domain argument of any kind. They are united and will sue him into next week.

Now, on hunting. I love to fish and I like to eat fish. But most of the time I too catch and release. I've never minded cleaning a fish - It's a cold blooded animal intending to be consumed. I catch a nice salmon, tuna or halibut? Hell ya, fill the freezer. Small stuff like 1 or 2 pound trout? Meh - toss em back.

Hunting NO! When I was a kid, my Dad and I went up to some property he bought near Ojai California. We did a lot of plinking at tin cans with a bold action 22 I think he'd had since he was a kid. I enjoyed plinking - still do. Now, I like my Glock and do hit the range every few months.

Anyhoo, I tell Dad when I was 10 or so that I wanted to hunt. So off we went. I shot and killed a bunny rabbit and immediately felt horrible.

Dad hands me a knife and says: "Ok son --- CLEAN IT!" I threw up bent over and looking at my kill just thinking about it. Never killed another warm blooded animal.
You know no one that lives along the border. You have never seen these peoples land that is worse than any land fill complete with bodies. There people leave their refrigerators out side to keep their doors from being kicked in in the middle of the night. NOW THERE WAS ONE RANCHER WHO WOULD LEAVE WATER OUT FOR THESE PEOPLE BUT HE DOESNT DO IT SINCE THEY KILLED HIM If you want to really see the border come to Arizona, First we will take a trip down highway 8 and do a head count cause there are always rolling around just right off the road. You can also see the largest nuclear reactor in the US and only three miles South we have a bunch of dirt strip air fields where we get drugs delivered at all hours of the night . You wouldn't have to tell stories about knowing people on the border that love illegal and hate the wall. Just because some bleeding heart liberal says it doesn't make it so along with any form of reality. I'll even introduce you to some Spanish Americans that would kill any illegal they run across. Not all those heads are there due to a bad drug deal
View attachment 462964

I started hunting when I was 15 years old. I loved getting out in the woods, and still do. I enjoyed the hunt. I just never enjoyed the killing.

One of the guys in my shop is showing his 2 yr old son movies online about animals stalking and killing their game hoping that the kid becomes the avid hunter that he is. I'm not sure this is a good idea. He's one of those guys that comes to work talking about a kill. I consider these guys wannabes who never had been in a firefight. Being bloodthirsty and gun-happy doesn't make you a warrior. There was a time when I was in the Army I would have killed without a second thought. Those days are long gone. Back then it was a matter of survival.

I love guns with a passion. I enjoy target practice and going to the range. Guns are important in America. If I had to hunt for food I would have to deal with it, but I would never enjoy it. Some hunters will shoot anything that moves. I just enjoy watching wild game. I prefer beef or Buffalo to venison. Just never liked the taste. I don't like fish. It never agreed with me....but I enjoy fishing.....and releasing.
My favorite pastime in the woods is looking for Morels and Ginsing Roots. Sometimes I've found Yellow Root patches. I use a gun for protection only. I will not kill something just for fun.

People who live along our Southern borders need guns. Without them they would be dead, plain and simple. The war that's going on South of our border is real and it will become part of our lives if the Democrats are allowed to take away our rights. I purchased 500 rds of ammunition online last year and for some reason the order was cancelled after the election. You cannot get some types of ammo at all anymore. This is only the first phase of the Biden Administrations war on guns. People on our Northern borders need guns to protect their horses and cattle from wolves and Mountain Lions. They'd be reduced to the Stone Age without them.

First you have to realize Joe don;t give a rat's ass if you, your children or your mother is shot to death, nor any of the over 6,000 killed from hand guns a year. That is why at this moment MURDERS ARE ON THE STREET ON PAROLE, PROBATION, OR OUT ON BAIL KILLING AT WILL.The truth is THAT STUPID PATHTIC PEDOFILE is also a tyrant. I know just when you think that poor excuse for a piece of crap can't get any worse he craps him self. Don't take my word for it. Just ask the pope. The Pope also has the inside story on Joe;s gun grab and he feels Joe should be formed into a square box and then kicking the shit out of him causing him to vanish. The pope also thinks Joe could be the anti- Christ if he weren't "just so Fing stupid. Only tyrants want your firearms especially ones that kill less than a hammer. This is also a good reason to hold them responsible for this idiot getting close to the White House and why a lot of people know genocide is a good thing.

I love guns too, but I loathe hunting innocent animals. I hate hunting, period.

That doesn't mean we have to take out the Second.

That's all.

Forum List

Back