I Love Guns.....But I Hate Hunting.....That Doesn't Mean I Want To Take Away Everyone's Rights

You know no one that lives along the border. You have never seen these peoples land that is worse than any land fill complete with bodies. There people leave their refrigerators out side to keep their doors from being kicked in in the middle of the night. NOW THERE WAS ONE RANCHER WHO WOULD LEAVE WATER OUT FOR THESE PEOPLE BUT HE DOESNT DO IT SINCE THEY KILLED HIM If you want to really see the border come to Arizona, First we will take a trip down highway 8 and do a head count cause there are always rolling around just right off the road. You can also see the largest nuclear reactor in the US and only three miles South we have a bunch of dirt strip air fields where we get drugs delivered at all hours of the night . You wouldn't have to tell stories about knowing people on the border that love illegal and hate the wall. Just because some bleeding heart liberal says it doesn't make it so along with any form of reality. I'll even introduce you to some Spanish Americans that would kill any illegal they run across. Not all those heads are there due to a bad drug deal

First you have to realize Joe don;t give a rat's ass if you, your children or your mother is shot to death, nor any of the over 6,000 killed from hand guns a year. That is why at this moment MURDERS ARE ON THE STREET ON PAROLE, PROBATION, OR OUT ON BAIL KILLING AT WILL.The truth is THAT STUPID PATHTIC PEDOFILE is also a tyrant. I know just when you think that poor excuse for a piece of crap can't get any worse he craps him self. Don't take my word for it. Just ask the pope. The Pope also has the inside story on Joe;s gun grab and he feels Joe should be formed into a square box and then kicking the shit out of him causing him to vanish. The pope also thinks Joe could be the anti- Christ if he weren't "just so Fing stupid. Only tyrants want your firearms especially ones that kill less than a hammer. This is also a good reason to hold them responsible for this idiot getting close to the White House and why a lot of people know genocide is a good thing.

Put the bottle down Bobby. And the crack pipe. Goodness, is your caps lock stuck or is that just your fool mouth?

You don’t know who the fuck I know. Several friends a mile or two off the border in Callie and another BFF in El Paso.

A majority of border landowners in TX aren’t fearful like you and don’t want Donnie’s stupid wall.

Grow the fuck up

I'm no hunter, and living as I do in the suburbs of a major American city, I am in no danger from the happy forest animals that roam my neighborhood freely at night.

The humans, on the other hand ... you just can't tell.
Yeah, I had a Few White tails Run out in front of my car Tonight...
No problem as they were Polite city Deer...
the PEOPLE Around here on the Other Hand... LOL!
it's WHY I stay Armed ALWAYS

Forum List

Back