I looted the Apple store and got a new MacBook Pro in memory of Jordan Ford

DC-Apple-Store-Looted-Screen-Image-Caleb-Hull-Twitter-05312020.jpg

SYSTEMIC RACISM WITHIN LAW ENFORCEMENT MUST BE STOPPED!

The MacBook Pro I stole from the Apple Store in DC will help stem police racism!

Anyone know what OS I should go with? This one seems dated.

RIP JOHN FORGE!

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

ALL THAT SHIT.

LOVE MY NEW MAC!
The rioters and looters are mostly white folks I've heard, while the protestors are black.

Glad you've confirmed that for us.
The looters I see are all black.
Yeah? So which riot are you in?
I've been a learning from you guys...............thought I'd do some training and stole some vote for biden signs..............and then take a leak on them.......burn them.................You know the shit your side does all the time.

Been looking around here for them...........and damned if I can't find a single Biden sign........I tried to be as low as you............when I find one I'll piss on it just for you.

:muahaha:

DC-Apple-Store-Looted-Screen-Image-Caleb-Hull-Twitter-05312020.jpg

SYSTEMIC RACISM WITHIN LAW ENFORCEMENT MUST BE STOPPED!

The MacBook Pro I stole from the Apple Store in DC will help stem police racism!

Anyone know what OS I should go with? This one seems dated.

RIP JOHN FORGE!

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

ALL THAT SHIT.

LOVE MY NEW MAC!
The rioters and looters are mostly white folks I've heard, while the protestors are black.

Glad you've confirmed that for us.
The looters I see are all black.
Yeah? So which riot are you in?
I've been a learning from you guys...............thought I'd do some training and stole some vote for biden signs..............and then take a leak on them.......burn them.................You know the shit your side does all the time.

Been looking around here for them...........and damned if I can't find a single Biden sign........I tried to be as low as you............when I find one I'll piss on it just for you.

:muahaha:
You've been believing the fake news again.

Jorge Flynn would have wanted me to have an new IPad as well.

Rest In Peace.

Forum List

Back