I Live in Texas

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
It makes you wonder why Herschel Walker is running for Senator from Georgia:

On Tuesday, CNN returned to the well, reporting that in January, while discussing immigration policy in a speech to Republicans at the University of Georgia, Walker said: “I live in Texas … I went down to the border off and on sometimes.”

Walker also said: “Everyone asks me, why did I decide to run for a Senate seat? Because to be honest with you, this is never something I ever, ever, ever thought in my life I’d ever do. And that’s the honest truth.

As I was sitting in my home in Texas, I was sitting in my home in Texas, and I was seeing what was going on in this country. I was seeing what was going on in this country with how they were trying to divide people.”

CNN also said Walker gave at least four interviews about his Georgia run from his Texas home.

When CNN first reported Walker’s Texas tax break, Anthony Michael Kreis, a law professor at Georgia State University, told the network: “This is more of a political problem than a legal one … where Walker can be painted as a carpetbagger.”

Related: Herschel Walker says in rambling speech he wants to be ‘werewolf, not vampire’

This week, however, the Atlanta Journal-Constitution reported that a legal complaint had been filed, urging “state investigators … to probe whether … Walker violated the law by receiving a tax break on his Texas home meant for primary residents of that state even as he runs for federal office in Georgia”.

The paper noted that Walker registered to vote in Georgia in August 2021, shortly before declaring his candidacy.

Nikema Williams, chair of the state Democratic party, told the AJC Walker may have “lied about being a Georgia resident”.

“Georgians deserve answers,” the US congresswoman said, “and Walker must be held accountable for his pattern of lies and disturbing conduct.”

The Walker campaign did not comment.

Still...the most biting commentary on the Georgia Senate Runoff was when someone put up a meme that had a picture of Walker stating...

"I'm great at run-offs....just ask my kids."

“I live in Texas … I went down to the border off and on sometimes.”

The tenses don't match, dumbfuck. Present tense with past tense in the same sentence. Even your stuttering fuck isn't that backwards. He LIVED in Texas. He played for the Cowboys, you dizzy fuck.

However, he did NOT run over his wife and he was not run out of Baltimore for pouring piss on 12-year olds at his baptist summer camp. Nothing screams "I love Jesus!" like pouring piss on pre-teen campers that accidentally wet the bed.

Here's something you can probably relate to:

Fida0XvXwAEVgXA

“They’re bringing pronouns into our military, they’re bringing wokeness into our military—I don’t even know what the heck is a pronoun,” he said at a rally Sunday.

oh my

Forum List

Back