I like trump because

...because he is a reality (tv) guy not because the right wing voted for him, abandoning Any legitimate claim on right wing morality in modern times. I can't morally complain about right wingers being in the, light of the reality tv guy, and proving to the world, what kind of wingers they really are.

...because he is a reality (tv) guy not because the right wing voted for him, abandoning Any legitimate claim on right wing morality in modern times. I can't morally complain about right wingers being in the, light of the reality tv guy, and proving to the world, what kind of wingers they really are.
Because this is what he does to people that dont want America to succeed . They are for killing the american way . Trump loves America.

No one likes Trump because he’s a narcissistic asshole, but probably still better than Biden. That tells you how bad crooked Joe is.

Can you say that in English? Did Creepy Joe write that for you? NM- he hasn't said anything that coherent in years

Better yet I like Trump because in the last 3 3/4 years I've made money, lots of money in the markets.

He's secured SCOTUS for a generation

Kept us out of new wars

Dealt with the illegal immigration problem.

Got rid of restrictions hendering business growth

Can he do better? Come up with a viable healthcare program, lay off the Twitwaffle crap and focus on leading this nation. Ignore the ones that don't matter.

1604172803831.png

Better yet I like Trump because in the last 3 3/4 years I've made money, lots of money in the markets.

Kept us out of new wars

Can he do better? Come up with a viable healthcare program, lay off the Twitwaffle crap and focus on leading this nation. Ignore the ones that don't matter.

Bibi did the same thing here. he lowered taxes to make the economy more friendly for business. Now we have 20% of the worlds cyber security investment a lot for a country of 8 million. We have Silicon wadi we are start up nation. one reason the Abraham accord was possible was Bahrain and the UAE wanted the investment opportunities in Israel. bibi believes in peace through strength strong militarily and economically.

Kept us out of new wars

Bibi did the same thing here. he lowered taxes to make the economy more friendly for business. Now we have 20% of the worlds cyber security investment a lot for a country of 8 million. We have Silicon wadi we are start up nation. one reason the Abraham accord was possible was Bahrain and the UAE wanted the investment opportunities in Israel. bibi believes in peace through strength strong militarily and economically.

I like Bibi and always hope Israel is safe.

No one likes Trump because he’s a narcissistic asshole, but probably still better than Biden. That tells you how bad crooked Joe is.
Some may think he's a narcissistic asshole but he definitely gets things done. I like him just fine. Give me somebody in office who puts America first every time.
Why do I like him? Economic success, energy independence, court picks, border security, peace deals, trade deals, manufacturing, unemployment rates, median household income levels, prison sentence reform, took on pharma, exposed Deep State corruption, causes epic lefty meltdowns in Hollywood & calls out fake news, works to help POC, made NATO cough up for defense & is bringing troops & hostages home.
The best thing is he DEFINITELY is not a politician

Kept us out of new wars

Sorry, if the democrats win in November SCOTUS will be back in left wing hands.......at the least, biden will likely replace both breyer and Thomas......that is why it is so important to vote for Trump and all the republican Senators.

Trump has aknowledged Bibi as great leader. he don't seem narcisist to me.

Forum List

Back