Zone1 I like the new Zone 1 classification on the new threads posted

I'm curious. Has overall infractions from the board gone down in this early stage?

My only fear is the Hall Monitors might be in the unemployment line soon
Infractions are about the same. Some get a nice reminder about sticking to the rules and others that insist on going rogue (after many reminders) get slapped around a little bit.

No worries about mods disappearing; as president of our fan club, you're stuck with us.

Infractions are about the same. Some get a nice reminder about sticking to the rules and others that insist on going rogue (after many reminders) get slapped around a little bit.

No worries about mods disappearing; as president of our fan club, you're stuck with us.
I've noticed early on mine have gone down....BAWWWWHAHA

There should be a Grace Period for the changes.....lolol.......Half of my crimes are I didn't realize where I was...lolol

There should be a Grace Period for the changes.....lolol.......Half of my crimes are I didn't realize where I was...lolol
1655824819132.png

The better question is why do the people who constantly start conspiracy threads NEVER start them in the conspiracy forum?
There is (or at least there hasn’t been) no penalty for posting things in the wrong forum, suggesting people kill themselves, make baseless claims, etc…So it continues to happen

There is (or at least there hasn’t been) no penalty for posting things in the wrong forum, suggesting people kill themselves, make baseless claims, etc…So it continues to happen
Yet, you're still here...

Baseless claims?

Oh, I get it. You must be talking about all the thousands of postings all you DNC operatives devoted to the Russia collusion hoax.

Yeah. There is always that.

The better question is why do the people who constantly start conspiracy threads NEVER start them in the conspiracy forum?

You don't like your conspiracy theory threads to have any competition, right? Sorry, but your whining about a bunch of West Coast Japs being interned 80 years ago aren't any better than the FDR Stole My Lunch Money!!!! gibberish is.

I have not been a big fan of Zone 1. I’m still not. But to the extent that it exists at all, noting it in the thread headline is a helpful thing to do.

And I still think that if a member chooses to make a thread about race or race relations in a protected forum, such threads should be carefully scrutinized at to the OP and thread headline to make sure they aren’t just bait. “Clean start” rules should be firmly enforced for any protected thread.

Violators need not be banned or warned or any such thing. Just put the threads that are unclean starts into a non protected forum. Or just delete them. The members can try again, perhaps, but in compliance with all the relevant rules.

Forum List

Back