What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zone1 I like the new Zone 1 classification on the new threads posted

AyeCantSeeYou

Platinum Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm curious. Has overall infractions from the board gone down in this early stage?

My only fear is the Hall Monitors might be in the unemployment line soon
Infractions are about the same. Some get a nice reminder about sticking to the rules and others that insist on going rogue (after many reminders) get slapped around a little bit.

No worries about mods disappearing; as president of our fan club, you're stuck with us.

OP
H

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Infractions are about the same. Some get a nice reminder about sticking to the rules and others that insist on going rogue (after many reminders) get slapped around a little bit.

No worries about mods disappearing; as president of our fan club, you're stuck with us.
I've noticed early on mine have gone down....BAWWWWHAHA

OP
H

Hang on Sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

There should be a Grace Period for the changes.....lolol.......Half of my crimes are I didn't realize where I was...lolol

candycorn

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The better question is why do the people who constantly start conspiracy threads NEVER start them in the conspiracy forum?
There is (or at least there hasn’t been) no penalty for posting things in the wrong forum, suggesting people kill themselves, make baseless claims, etc…So it continues to happen

miketx

Diamond Member
Reaction score
There is (or at least there hasn’t been) no penalty for posting things in the wrong forum, suggesting people kill themselves, make baseless claims, etc…So it continues to happen
Yet, you're still here...

Dogmaphobe

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Baseless claims?

Oh, I get it. You must be talking about all the thousands of postings all you DNC operatives devoted to the Russia collusion hoax.

Yeah. There is always that.

DudleySmith

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The better question is why do the people who constantly start conspiracy threads NEVER start them in the conspiracy forum?

You don't like your conspiracy theory threads to have any competition, right? Sorry, but your whining about a bunch of West Coast Japs being interned 80 years ago aren't any better than the FDR Stole My Lunch Money!!!! gibberish is.

Confederate Soldier

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Why are criticisms of Democrats more likely to be moved to Conspiracy Theories than criticisms of Republicans?

I don't know dude, have you seen some of the shit Sunni Man posts?

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Half of my infractions have been not looking where the heck the post is

You poor Hall Monitors. What are you going to do now??

Will all Zone 1 sections have this?

Maybe we'll work on the OTHER half of your infractions. :coffee:

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$115.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List