I like Presidents who dont get FBI raids or plead the 5th

I prefer presidents that don't send their brownshirts out to ransack the homes of their political opposition.

Also, not a big fan of grown men that shower with their teenage daughter.

I'm open minded but I don't think we're ready for Screeching Cheeks..... nor Buttplug.... not a big fan of faggots purchasing minors for grooming and other unsupervised activities.

buttplug.jpg

Why do you suppose that the folks doing that searching, did not want the president's lawyers to watch them, while they did the searching? Why do you suppose they wanted them to turn the security cameras off, so that nobody would film them doing that search?

Would you trust police that would not allow you to film them?

:dunno:

Though, I have to agree with you, that is particularly shady as shit, taking the fifth in court. Even Alex Jones answers questions put to him.
Sadly, the only safe thing to do in Biden's America is to not answer any questions at all.

Can’t seem to prove your president isn’t a crook we get it … it’s hard to prove your president isn’t a crook .. he has so many people in the court system filing charges against him so you tap dance
You let your guard down, and you have not observed the obvious.
This lawlessness has been long in the making; planned imo.
There are a subset of greedy swamp pathogens in DC that are subverted communist PIGS at the trough!
Decades of infiltration of these MORONS unabated.
Once again, Ladies and Gentlemen, let Uncle Yuri explain what we are witnessing today....

I like my presidents to be people who dont have to get their homes searched by law enforcement and dont need to plead the 5th in court . Biden is ok for now. For 2024, Im kinda liking either Liz Warren or Mayor Pete
I'm not a fan of Trump, I'm just tired of the Dems acting like he's worse than they are.

He wasn't dealing with the FBI, he did not claim the 5th versus the FEDS, he claimed it versus the NY AG, mostly because he was set-up, like a bowling pin, to be knocked down.

"Former President Donald Trump declined to answer questions on Wednesday during a deposition with the office of New York Attorney General Tish James, asserting his Fifth Amendment right against self-incrimination."

The issue seems to be this, the NY AG is running TWO parallel investigations, one criminal, and one civil, and the Trump organization, is somewhat concerned, that any evidence uncovered in the civil investigation, will be used in the criminal investigation.

<snip>

". . .The possibility of Trump pleading the Fifth was discussed at length over the past few months in state court litigation over Trump’s and his children’s depositions. Trump’s lawyers argued that James had exceeded her authority by running two parallel investigations — one civil and one criminal, with the Manhattan district attorney’s office — and that taking the Fifth was not a practical option for the former president. But New York Supreme Court Justice Arthur Engoron in February rejected the lawyers’ attempts to dodge the testimony and asserted that Trump and his children all had the right to show up to the depositions and claim their Fifth Amendment rights against self-incrimination. . . ."

<snip>

". . In a subsequent appeal of Engoron’s decision to force the former president to sit for the deposition, Trump’s lawyers argued that the subpoenas violated the Trumps’ constitutional rights because their statements could be used in a parallel criminal investigation. But a four-judge panel concluded in May that there is no constitutional right that would grant immunity from prosecution to individuals who were called to testify before a grand jury. They also cited the Fifth Amendment as an option for the president in his deposition. . . ."

I honestly hadn't known of the legal witchcraft they were subjecting him too. Such trickery! :eusa_think:

I like my presidents to be people who dont have to get their homes searched by law enforcement and dont need to plead the 5th in court . Biden is ok for now. For 2024, Im kinda liking either Liz Warren or Mayor Pete
So you don't support the Constitution. How nice.

Forum List

Back