I like Presidents who dont get FBI raids or plead the 5th

I like my presidents to be people who dont have to get their homes searched by law enforcement and dont need to plead the 5th in court . Biden is ok for now. For 2024, Im kinda liking either Liz Warren or Mayor Pete
Why do you suppose that the folks doing that searching, did not want the president's lawyers to watch them, while they did the searching? Why do you suppose they wanted them to turn the security cameras off, so that nobody would film them doing that search?

Would you trust police that would not allow you to film them?

:dunno:

Though, I have to agree with you, that is particularly shady as shit, taking the fifth in court. Even Alex Jones answers questions put to him.

I like my presidents to be people who dont have to get their homes searched by law enforcement and dont need to plead the 5th in court . Biden is ok for now. For 2024, Im kinda liking either Liz Warren or Mayor Pete
"People who don't have get their homes searched by law enforcement"? What are you like in the 4th grade?

"Hide" WHAT from WHOM?????
You demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies have jumped the shark.
You should be embarrassed.

Trump being harassed by the FBI and having to use the constitutional protection of the Fifth Amendment, only means that he's doing a good job at pissing off you commie faggots.
:thankusmile: She obviously hates trump because he is not a globalist part of the corrupt two party system.when you are a mass murdering globalist and are anti war,that’s the only time you don’t have the FBI raid your house.she must have hated kennedy as well sense he was not part of the corrupt two party system and was taken out by the CIA because he was on the verge of returning us to the constitution of the United States where the people had control over the government instead of these corporations thst do now,she must have hated him as well.:uhoh3:

I like presidents who have booming economies, low taxes, energy independence and keep borders secure.

"Hide" WHAT from WHOM?????
You demented avenger subverted demoralized zombies have jumped the shark.
You should be embarrassed.
Can’t seem to prove your president isn’t a crook we get it … it’s hard to prove your president isn’t a crook .. he has so many people in the court system filing charges against him so you tap dance

Can’t seem to prove your president isn’t a crook we get it … it’s hard to prove your president isn’t a crook .. he has so many people in the court system filing charges against him so you tap dance
:rofl::auiqs.jpg::lmao:
Like all the presidents before him and Biden are not crooks,congrations for first prize for dumbass stupid fuck of the year award. :yes_text12: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

She obviously hates presidents like that and America as well.
No they hate crooks passing as president … it show you are the one who hates American law … cause trumpy is now going to jail … he will be the first president to be behind bars …and it’s killing you

So in short,you hate presidents not part of the corrupt two party system,and like presidents who have ties to coop mu NIST China as sleepy joe.gotcha America hater.

Last edited:
No they hate crooks passing as president … it show you are the one who hates American law … cause trumpy is now going to jail … he will be the first president to be behind bars …and it’s killing you
You fail to prove you don’t deserve first prize for stupid fuck of the year award for stupidass post of the year award with your major fail to disprove that post moving the goalposts there. :auiqs.jpg: :lmao: :rofl:

Like all the presidents before him and Biden are not crooks,congrations for first prize for dumbass stupid fuck of the year awar
Yep guy likes making a fool of himself… they usually do …. when they got nothing in Biden … like this republicans-lie-clown, he like making it up or as we know it, lying his ass off

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
You fail to prove you don’t deserve first prize for stupid fuck of the year award for stupidass post of the year award with your major fail to disprove that post moving the goalposts there.

And you keep proving yourself as a moron it shows all over

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

Forum List

Back