I LIKE How Trump Talked About Charlottesville

I like the fact that Trump calls the things what they are without stupid political correctness, which has been invented to cover the truth, to distract from the truth and to stop people from telling the truth. He is a man unlike cowardly Obama.

And I like the fact that Trump is very honest.

I like the fact that Trump calls the things what they are without stupid political correctness, which has been invented to cover the truth, to distract from the truth and to stop people from telling the truth. He is a man unlike cowardly Obama.

And I like the fact that Trump is very honest.
There is a problem with Trump. At the rate that the Ds and MSM are imploding the very messy problem of creating a competent opposition party seems likely to await. The DINO/RINO coalition has dissolved and the Ds under Obama have become dysfunctional at the state and local level. This is uncharted territory for the past 150 years.

There is a problem with Trump. At the rate that the Ds and MSM are imploding the very messy problem of creating a competent opposition party seems likely to await. The DINO/RINO coalition has dissolved and the Ds under Obama have become dysfunctional at the state and local level. This is uncharted territory for the past 150 years.
They are in total MELTDOWN.

It was the best and most accurate words I ever heard a president utter on the subject. Most were afraid to offend left wing racists and be labelled racist themselves.
Long overdue comments.
I'm waiting to hear him call out the lefty HYPOCRITES for their support of the 56 year long anti-white racism of Affirmative Action. But I do know that he and the AG are taking (long-overdue) action on it.

Trump, Justice to tackle affirmative action against whites

Forum List

Back