I like how Jordan reacted to their hostage who was killed.

from what I've heard the King has a good attitude and gave a good speech . I hope that things work out good for him and his country but I'm not sure that they will . King has enemies in very high places .

Last edited:
Hanging criminals is not the equivalent of burning people to death.

• Banned
We execute American criminals. Does a fucking terrorist deserve better?

This is the problem with liberals. They're too damn soft.

All morally blind people do. But hey, bin Laden got what he wanted thanks to people like you. Congrats on that.
I claim no moral ground in the war against terrorists.

Fuck em. I say execute every single one caught ON THE SPOT. Maybe toss you in there for good measure
Yes, as we know, you lack all morals. You are just a wounded animal, and just as sane.

2 And he opened his mouth and taught them, saying:

3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4 “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

5 “Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

6 “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.

7 “Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.

8 “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

9 “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

10 “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 “Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. 12 Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

2 And he opened his mouth and taught them, saying:

3 “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4 “Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.

5 “Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.

6 “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.

7 “Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.

8 “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

9 “Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.

10 “Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness' sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

11 “Blessed are you when others revile you and persecute you and utter all kinds of evil against you falsely on my account. 12 Rejoice and be glad, for your reward is great in heaven, for so they persecuted the prophets who were before you.
Keep your stupid jibberish to yourself. There is no place for your god in my opinion.

These people were convicted in a court of law and already sentenced to death.

and for the rest of the story..............The King was ready to trade one of these for his pilot back...............even though convicted and already sentenced to death.

They just got their execution dates moved up. EYE FOR AN EYE................

What court of law did the pilot receive when they burned him..............None...........and on the battlefield there are NO COURTS OF LAW............Only WINNERS AND LOSERS.

I hear what you're saying, but Jordan had no legitimate justification for bombing Syria. It's a Syrian Civil War. Jordan should have stayed out of it. Now they've created a whole lot of unnecessary problems for themselves. This pilot died a truly horrific death. I've seen the entire video. Sadly, his Government made the decision to meddle in another nation's internal affairs. That cost him his life.

New Topics

Forum List

Back