I leave for Brazil again on Thursday. I'll be there for 3 months and I'm going to marry my fiance.

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
I'm so excited! Her family lives on a farm in the countryside. We're going to have a real cozy ceremony and invite all of her loved ones. After she graduates at the end of the year she'll move to the U.S permanently and we'll have another ceremony for my side of the family.

I'm so excited! Her family lives on a farm in the countryside. We're going to have a real cozy ceremony and invite all of her loved ones. After she graduates at the end of the year she'll move to the U.S permanently and we'll have another ceremony for my side of the family.
I wish you well!

Don't forget to bring us back a couple crates of Taurus and Rossi handguns, if you can them through Customs. Brazil is famous for those.

Or just a sack of Brazil nuts would be ok. :04:

what is she graduating from?......

Don't forget to bring us back a couple crates of Taurus and Rossi handguns, if you can them through Customs. Brazil is famous for those.

NiggahTeoz is fantasticoz ! Ask them for pinga( no...not the Spanish version)

• Banned

LOL!

Last time I came back I got stopped by 3 security people on my way out of the airport. My bag got drug sniffed TWICE! Apparently a young man traveling alone internationally is a red flag.

• Banned
what is she graduating from?......

She is majoring in English and Portuguese. She can speak Spanish too. She's going to be a teacher here. She's a talented artist too, good enough to be paid commissions for her work. Being a professional illustrator is her biggest dream and I am trying to help her make it a reality.

Last edited:
Be careful and stay safe. Brazil currently has 2 cases of the virus.

2nd case of new coronavirus confirmed in Brazil, health officials say

Brazil’s Health Ministry on Saturday confirmed the country’s second case of the fast-spreading new coronavirus, diagnosed in a patient in São Paulo who had recently visited Italy.

Authorities said they were gathering information and more details would be provided later. There was no evidence that the virus was circulating nationwide, the health ministry’s statement said.

Best hopes and prayers for a true love story there Confounding.

Forum List

Back