I Laugh About The Lib Media Moaning About Colin Powell's Death

The lefties did not wail and cry when Richard Nixon or Lyndon Johnson died, nor did they moan about Bill Buckley. They cry for Powell only cause he is Black. It's more Identity Politics.

Mostly because he was double vaccinated and Powell's family made that clear. That was not supposed to happen of course-the vaccines were supposed to be Magic. Now they're not. So now they haz a sad.

The lefties did not wail and cry when Richard Nixon or Lyndon Johnson died, nor did they moan about Bill Buckley. They cry for Powell only cause he is Black. It's more Identity Politics.
No; very WRONG Vic imo. They cry for Powell because he turned on Republicans and Trump in particular. It's the quisling Powell they lament after years of demonising him because there WAS a time when he was incredible. Like McCain he became one of their useful idiots!!!

One noted libtard: 2015

"I guess I'm confused, because it seem to me that you are, indeed, asserting such equivalence. Condi was not described as lazy or even incompetent, if my memory serves. She was simply described as exploiting a rightard need by being a "house negro." Much different from the way rightards describe the bulk of negro-tude. Of course, Colin Powell was an even greater example of this, as shown by the way rightards pretty much pretend never to have heard of him now."

Greg

In Normal World, the media isn't moaning about Powell's death. They did the regular stuff they do for anyone at that level. It would have blown by like most deaths of national figures within a day or two.

Things didn't get interesting until a former President did what he always does -- act like a spoiled, petulant, self-centered, angry child and embarrass any decent, mature adult with his comments on the topic.

Mostly because he was double vaccinated and Powell's family made that clear. That was not supposed to happen of course-the vaccines were supposed to be Magic. Now they're not. So now they haz a sad.

Oh, Islamophobic Twat, yes, the vaccine won't provide as much protection if you are an 84 year old man with a form of blood cancer.

No; very WRONG Vic imo. They cry for Powell because he turned on Republicans and Trump in particular. It's the quisling Powell they lament after years of demonising him because there WAS a time when he was incredible. Like McCain he became one of their useful idiots!!!

Or more likely, we had respect for them as men of integrity even if we disagreed with them. At the end of the day, even Powell admitted he made mistakes regarding the Iraq War. Unlike Trump who was all for it when it started and now pretends he wasn't.

Same with McCain, you can respect his integrity, but he was wrong on a lot of issues.

Actually, I barely remember what happened when LBJ died, except he got a state funeral. And I'm old. They pre-empted all three networks for it.

For Richard Nixon, Nixon got a lot of respect when he died, probably a bit more than he deserved as he is the only president in our history to have ever had to have resigned. He got a state funeral. All the living former presidents showed up for it.

1634811131002.png

I doubt Powell will get anywhere near that kind of sendoff.

He was 84 and had cancer. Suppose that had something to do with it, YES!!

Of course you aren't.

And my guess is you never wore the uniform of this country like General Powell or I did...

You just enjoyed the freedoms we protected for you.
I was a Marine and General Powell turned on the republicans he is not well received by them now because of that, it has nothing to do with his position color of skin or any of that, he TURNED on republicans after they went to bat for him, supported him and encouraged him.

Of course you aren't.

And my guess is you never wore the uniform of this country like General Powell or I did...

You just enjoyed the freedoms we protected for you.

I also never helped lie the country into war either. Invading Iraq protected none of our freedoms. It did the opposite. Those same liars enacted things like the "Patriot Act".

I was a Marine and General Powell turned on the republicans he is not well received by them now because of that, it has nothing to do with his position color of skin or any of that, he TURNED on republicans after they went to bat for him, supported him and encouraged him.

Help a Republican president lie us into war......rah rah.

They don't care that he was black. You must be black AND a democrat for them to care.

Now if Larry Elder had died, for example, they would have all dressed up in ape costumes and thrown eggs at his grave

New Topics

Forum List

Back