I know why Hillary is blaming Jim Comey for her loss, and she is not mad at him

Bassman007

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2015
Hillary is blaming Comey because she is scared shitless of him as he still has a money laundering investigation open on her, that might put both her and Billy dilly in prison for the rest of their short lives. So what Hillary is doing is propping up Comey in the hopes that he leaves her alone since he already cost her the Presidency.

Hillary doomed her own campaign by showing up..............

Hillary is blaming Comey because she is scared shitless of him as he still has a money laundering investigation open on her, that might put both her and Billy dilly in prison for the rest of their short lives. So what Hillary is doing is propping up Comey in the hopes that he leaves her alone since he already cost her the Presidency.

Sorry that makes no sense. Why would you piss off the guy in charge of an investigation which MIGHT end up landing you and your Daughter in jail? I think she is just lashing out at anyone and anything other than the real problem, her.

• Banned

Sorry that makes no sense. Why would you piss off the guy in charge of an investigation which MIGHT end up landing you and your Daughter in jail? I think she is just lashing out at anyone and anything other than the real problem, her.
She is trying to make Comey feel as though he has already done enough damage to her and that he should let her be......................

She is trying to make Comey feel as though he has already done enough damage to her and that he should let her be......................

Maybe so, maybe so. I think he should feel real proud of himself, except he didn't hurt her that badly, everyone already had their vote figured out.

• Banned

Maybe so, maybe so. I think he should feel real proud of himself, except he didn't hurt her that badly, everyone already had their vote figured out.
There was not one American with an IQ over 10 that voted early with the email thing unfolding and Wiki releasing more every day. All normal people waited until election day.

There's already enough evidence to warrant an indictment. Her best hope is a pardon from Obama.

• Banned
There's already enough evidence to warrant an indictment. Her best hope is a pardon from Obama.
Obama can not pardon an espionage case without helping the spy to get away, as such anyone who helps a spy to freedom is also open to being charged with espionage as well, and since Obama was involved in the email scandal personally Trump could have him arrested the moment that he takes office. Some facts.

1. Nothing like this has ever happened before.
2. This is the biggest spy scandal in American history by at least 1000 times.
3. The spy scandal would not exist if Hillary was elected.
4. Hillary is taking high doses of narcotics just to sleep, as she is scared shitless.
5. Before you say that I am wrong, consider that 100 percent of the media is full of shit, and this has been proven in the jury of public opinion...............................

We can only hope that the Hildabeast gets bitched slapped by the FBI… LOL

Obama can not pardon an espionage case without helping the spy to get away, as such anyone who helps a spy to freedom is also open to being charged with espionage as well, and since Obama was involved in the email scandal personally Trump could have him arrested the moment that he takes office. Some facts.

1. Nothing like this has ever happened before.
2. This is the biggest spy scandal in American history by at least 1000 times.
3. The spy scandal would not exist if Hillary was elected.
4. Hillary is taking high doses of narcotics just to sleep, as she is scared shitless.
5. Before you say that I am wrong, consider that 100 percent of the media is full of shit, and this has been proven in the jury of public opinion...............................
I don't see them charging her with espionage but she could definitely be charged with obstruction of justice. They'll go for the open and shut case.

Forum List

Back