I Know This Is A Last Minute Notice

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
And I apologize deeply for that, but I've been rather busy today and I just thought of the idea last night. So, anyways, due to the fact that both of my New Year's parties bombed (which is really understandable since people have stuff going on then for the holidays and stuff) I've really been wanting to schedule another dance party. So, I decided since our next holiday virtual dance isn't until Valentine's Day next month, from now on every Friday night from eight pm et to eleven pm et it will be Friday Night Dance Night here at USMB!!! :D Mods are invited to get down and boogie as well!! :eusa_dance: (Oh yeah, and this will be in the music section. :) )

event-featured-HWLIB-1522264257.jpeg

Last edited:
And so it begins. ;) Feel free to bring your own tunes as well!! :D

Guys, I appreciate your enthusiasm and everything but the party's where I posted my link at in post four lol

And I apologize deeply for that, but I've been rather busy today and I just thought of the idea last night. So, anyways, due to the fact that both of my New Year's parties bombed (which is really understandable since people have stuff going on then for the holidays and stuff) I've really been wanting to schedule another dance party. So, I decided since our next holiday virtual dance isn't until Valentine's Day next month, from now on every Friday night from eight pm et to eleven pm et it will be Friday Night Dance Night here at USMB!!! :D Mods are invited to get down and boogie as well!! :eusa_dance: (Oh yeah, and this will be in the music section. :) )

View attachment 585101
I was talking to my niece for the last couple of hours. Haven't talked to her for months.

Does anyone know how to do the Thriller Dance?

FJB
That is good
I hope Cincinnati wins the SB

I have many good memories of mason , oh
Why ?
I attended the famous tennis event a few times

Forum List

Back