I kept telling Trumpers that it was NOT a "blue state problem"

And?? ... :dunno:

Maybe it's time for Trumpers to STFU about NY and look around at their own areas? :dunno:

Or you could just stop the finger pointing and treat it as an American problem, which is our point.

You are the ones who want to play the blame game at the expense of your own country. And yet it's your party that murdered most of the people. So I'm not clear WHY you demand we point fingers, but you do

Not to worry!

Red staters are all John Wayne tough guys who’ll kick that virus’ ass all the way back to China.

More like we're going to grit our teeth and deal with it the way adults do, instead of hiding under the bed and crying like children, the way the left wants to do.

Yep. We don't want to destroy our economy and economic futures over a virus with a death rate well below 1% like the left does. Really they just see it as a chance to make everyone more dependent on government and to dramatically increase the power of government to control us in our daily lives.

Blue States are still shut down, it's bogus

I said over and over again that the virus came from Asia and Europe through the major airports in New York and CA: SFO, LAX, EWR, JFK, and LGA.
Those airports are in blue states but the VIRUS DOESN'T ABIDE BY STATE LINES.
Trump fiddled and the virus is now a red state problem, too.

Spared early on, 'Trump country' now leads in coronavirus cases, deaths

chart.png
Math problem for you or your mom....what happens when you run 135 million Covid tests with a positive rate of 6.6%? Do you get lots of cases, or just a few? And, what does it mean when your mortality rate drops from 7% to 2.5% in 3 months, and your severe case rate drops from well over 1% to below a half a percent in a few weeks? I know, waaay too much data. Better just go play with your cases chart and make it look pretty whiner.

Did you know that the tests we're using in the US are actually set to be far more sensitive than they actually should be? That means we're getting positives from viral loads far too small to have any effect or be transmissible. In some cases, we're getting positives from viral artifacts.

And?? ... :dunno:

Maybe it's time for Trumpers to STFU about NY and look around at their own areas? :dunno:

Maybe it's time for leftists to stop trying to deflect from NY and actually answer for what happened there. I can assure you that there's nothing happening in my area that is even in the same ballpark as what happened in NY. Hell, it's not even in the same SPORT.

South Korea
Population: 51,283, 465
COVID deaths: 460

Country,
Other
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Serious,
Critical
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
Total
Tests
Tests/
1M pop
Population
1S. Korea26,043+88460+323,9811,6025250892,567,58750,06751,283,465
They don't count every death as a chinese flu death.

Forum List

Back