I kept telling Trumpers that it was NOT a "blue state problem"

Our game show host president was counting on the coronavirus to die off in April. He, like so many of his Tru Bleevers, mistakenly compare a coronavirus to the flu.

The flu season is from October to April. This is where the apprentice fucked up.

The flu is not a coronavirus.

The common cold, however, IS a coronavirus and we all know about summer colds.

I said over and over again that the virus came from Asia and Europe through the major airports in New York and CA: SFO, LAX, EWR, JFK, and LGA.
Those airports are in blue states but the VIRUS DOESN'T ABIDE BY STATE LINES.
Trump fiddled and the virus is now a red state problem, too.

Spared early on, 'Trump country' now leads in coronavirus cases, deaths

chart.png

6 of the top 8 death states are run by Dimwingers.

Those 6 states account for almost half the total US deaths.

:oops8: :itsok:

Our game show host president was counting on the coronavirus to die off in April. He, like so many of his Tru Bleevers, mistakenly compare a coronavirus to the flu.

The flu season is from October to April. This is where the apprentice fucked up.

No this is a leftyvirus and will run its course and end with the election results next Tuesday. After that, no more virus.

I said over and over again that the virus came from Asia and Europe through the major airports in New York and CA: SFO, LAX, EWR, JFK, and LGA.

chart.png

6 of the top 8 death states are run by Dimwingers.

Those 6 states account for almost half the total US deaths.

:oops8: :itsok:
Like I said, if their mortality rates had been what those of Texas and Florida are now, even with their high number of cases, we would have a much lower death total as you stated.

So, g5000 does not even have a basic understanding of why cold and flu viruses continue to infect year after year. What else do g5000 NOT know?
STRIKE THREE!
FUCK YOUR "STRIKE THREE"

You don't know SHIT about ANY OF THIS.

NOBODY EVER GETS RE-INFECTED BY A STRAIN OF VIRUS. NOBODY. EVER. EVER. YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
The genome of ANY virus changes during its travels. And so does the genome of coronavirus. The genome of the coronavirus in Boise, Idaho is different from the genome of the coronavirus in New York.

So, just like with the common cold, you can catch Covid more than once. This does not make it unique in any way.

STRIKE FOUR!

Yes, and nobody ever gets re-infected by the same COLD VIRUS, or ANY virus, for that matter.

Yet, you, blinded by your Kasick love, and Trump hate, BELIEVE THAT SHIT!!!

So, g5000 does not even have a basic understanding of why cold and flu viruses continue to infect year after year. What else do g5000 NOT know?
STRIKE THREE!
FUCK YOUR "STRIKE THREE"

NOBODY EVER GETS RE-INFECTED BY A STRAIN OF VIRUS. NOBODY. EVER. EVER. YOU FUCKING IDIOT.
The genome of ANY virus changes during its travels. And so does the genome of coronavirus. The genome of the coronavirus in Boise, Idaho is different from the genome of the coronavirus in New York.

So, just like with the common cold, you can catch Covid more than once. This does not make it unique in any way.

STRIKE FOUR!
I think you need to get back down in your genome and get your face diaper back on you have been out in the sunlight too long.

STRIKE THREE!
FUCK YOUR "STRIKE THREE"

STRIKE FOUR!
Then, it's NO LONGER THE SAME FUCKING VIRUS.

So, why do we need to wait for a fucking vaccine again?

chart.png
Can't walk off on the deaths anymore, so you switch to the number of cases. Hey Einstein, when you test more, you get more cases. Just think if we did what Trump first said and not shut down. It would be over with.

I wonder how many pounds of brain damage it takes to parrot the idiotic claim that almost no one died from the flu this past flu season.

Seriously.

You have to be fucking retarded, literally.
Actually, I thought that was a libber parrot point most all summer if I am not mistaken.....so brain damage is something we might agree on there.

I wonder how many pounds of brain damage it takes to parrot the idiotic claim that almost no one died from the flu this past flu season.

Seriously.

I don't know. When hospitals get THOUSANDS of dollars to report deaths as COVID related, you would think "follow the money" would click in some brains, but I don't think you've demonstrated yourself to be particularly bright.

STRIKE THREE!
FUCK YOUR "STRIKE THREE"

STRIKE FOUR!

Every vaccine is an immunization against the most common strain. That's why it is possible to get the flu if you have had the flu vaccine. Because you caught a different strain.

So it will be with the covid vaccine.

Covid will always be with us, just like the flu.

You're welcome.

Seriously.

I thought retarded was a woke no-go word......

Seriously.

I don't know. When hospitals get THOUSANDS of dollars to report deaths as COVID related, you would think "follow the money" would click in some brains, but I don't think you've demonstrated yourself to be particularly bright.
Oh I see you are in full whackjob conspiracy mode now.

Good luck with that. :lol:

STRIKE THREE!
FUCK YOUR "STRIKE THREE"

STRIKE FOUR!

Every vaccine is an immunization against the most common strain. That's why it is possible to get the flu if you have had the flu vaccine. Because you caught a different strain.

You're welcome.
And so shutting down did what????

STRIKE THREE!
FUCK YOUR "STRIKE THREE"

STRIKE FOUR!

So, we will always wear face diapers and lock down forever?

Sounds like Trump has the right idea to me. Face this shit and return to normal.

What should we do, in your moronic opinion? Keep masking and acting like idiot?

Seriously.

Oh I see you are in full whackjob conspiracy mode now.

Good luck with that. :lol:
That's been documented several times here. Do your own research, Kasick sucker.

STRIKE THREE!
FUCK YOUR "STRIKE THREE"

STRIKE FOUR!

You're welcome.
And so shutting down did what????
Those countries which shut down before us, and massively tested before us, had much better success than our golfing retard apprentice game show host.

Forum List

Back