I kept telling Trumpers that it was NOT a "blue state problem"

Blaine Sweeter

Diamond Member
Jul 26, 2019
I said over and over again that the virus came from Asia and Europe through the major airports in New York and CA: SFO, LAX, EWR, JFK, and LGA.
Those airports are in blue states but the VIRUS DOESN'T ABIDE BY STATE LINES.
Trump fiddled and the virus is now a red state problem, too.

Spared early on, 'Trump country' now leads in coronavirus cases, deaths

chart.png

Last edited:
And?? ... :dunno:

Seriously???

Trump is literally making his voters sick.
If he had just taken it seriously like South Korea, Taiwan, New Zealand, Germany, etc.
I bet you didn't know that Taiwan, a country of 25,000,000 people had only 7 deaths from COVID.

tn_tw-flag.gif

Taiwan
Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:
Recovered:

How come we couldn't do this but they did?

Just about every “red state” still have big cities that are run by Dems.

The coronavirus doesn't care who's mayor, idiot.
It's a national problem and Trump just dumped it on the state governors.
He's a fucking idiot and a dangerous one at taht.
If all people need to do is “wear a mask” then what are you worried about? Only people that don’t wear masks will get it, right? And wouldn’t they “deserve” to get it?

South Korea
Population: 51,283, 465
COVID deaths: 460

Country,
Other
Total
Cases
New
Cases
Total
Deaths
New
Deaths
Total
Recovered
Active
Cases
Serious,
Critical
Tot Cases/
1M pop
Deaths/
1M pop
Total
Tests
Tests/
1M pop
Population
1S. Korea26,043+88460+323,9811,6025250892,567,58750,06751,283,465

I said over and over again that the virus came from Asia and Europe through the major airports in New York and CA: SFO, LAX, EWR, JFK, and LGA.

You are a liar AND an imbecile

chart.png
Math problem for you or your mom....what happens when you run 135 million Covid tests with a positive rate of 6.6%? Do you get lots of cases, or just a few? And, what does it mean when your mortality rate drops from 7% to 2.5% in 3 months, and your severe case rate drops from well over 1% to below a half a percent in a few weeks? I know, waaay too much data. Better just go play with your cases chart and make it look pretty whiner.

Last edited:
Yeah, well if we had listened to Taiwan back in October when they were the only ones telling the truth, than we could have possibly known better to shut down all travel into the country immediately.

But unfortunately we were all lied to by the CCP, and the pinko water carriers in the WHO.

So yeah, it's easy to look back with hind sight knowing what we know now, and say "this is what we should have done"..but would it have mattered?

You still would have had the kids (millennials and zoomers) not listening to anyone coming back from spring break, and spreading it.

You still would have had the Democrat governors/politicians calling Trump a racist for shutting down our borders, while Cuomo forced Covid infected patients into nursing homes, and Pelosi danced around in Chinatown.

You still would have had anti American domestic terrorists out in the streets spreading it to each other daily for the past 6 months+.

So yeah, hindsight being what it is..still no guarantees..

Last edited:

chart.png
Conservatives don't care about facts and the truth.

chart.png

Actually you forgot the place it first came to America. The person went through SeaTac Airport in SeaTac Washington.

He was tested and confirmed positive for the virus in Kirkland Washington.

Washington was predicted to be the Wuhan Province of America.

Thanks to the people of Washington, that never happened.

chart.png
Conservatives don't care about facts and the truth.
Right. We quote actual statistics which is like Kryptonite to you libbers so you start whining and crying. So misinformed and gullible to your wacko media.

Forum List

Back