I keep telling you ... the biased MSM is doing everything it can to defeat Trump!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
A major pollster has some stark news: “Americans’ trust and confidence in the mass media ‘to report the news fully, accurately and fairly’ has dropped to its lowest level in Gallup polling history, with 32 percent saying they have a great deal or fair amount of trust in the media.
This is down eight percentage points from last year,” writes Art Swift, an analyst for the Gallup poll, which first asked the nation to weigh in on the press in 1972.

“Over the history of the entire trend, Americans’ trust and confidence hit its highest point in 1976, at 72 percent, in the wake of widely lauded examples of investigative journalism regarding Vietnam and the Watergate scandal,” Mr. Swift said.

The sentiment has fallen slowly and steadily, and has consistently been below a majority level since 2007.

“Republicans who say they have trust in the media has plummeted to 14 percent from 32% a year ago. This is easily the lowest confidence among Republicans in 20 years,” the analyst noted.
Gallup poll: American trust in news media falls to lowest level in history

The vast majority of people that still get their information from MSM sources that have historically
been so biased (execs,anchors,etc. at ABC,CBS,NBC gave 85% of their political contributions to the Dems!) should take this poll seriously.

How can you get fair and balanced news from ABC,CBS,NBC,et.al. when they give money, write stories all with such a bias that the best way of illustrating is to from the mouth of a MSM publication editor.

Remember folks... these are suppose to be the objective, hard nosed, bash the president, news people that here is a quote from Evan Thomas that exemplifies this extreme bias:
The Editor of NewsWeek, Evan Thomas was once asked about George Bush and this is his response.
"our job is to bash the president[Bush], that's what we do." Evan Thomas responding to a question on whether the media's unfair to Bush on the TV talk show Inside Washington, February 2, 2007.He-Could-Go-All-The-Way: 'Today' Cheers Obama's Football Play

RIGHT HIS job was to BASH Bush. He is a journalist. Unbiased. Objective. Professional. RIGHT??
But when it came to Obama? This same hard-nosed "bashing journalist"- Editor of NewsWeek gushed about Obama.....
"I mean in a way Obama’s standing above the country, above – above the world, he’s sort of God."
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/kyle-drennen/2009/06/05/newsweek-s-evan-thomas-obama-sort-god

Is it now any wonder that the majority of Americans don't trust the MSM?

Jesus. Once again. Back in the 1980s the american media machine was in the hands of 50 some odd companies. Clinton deregulated the FCC and now ~90% of what americans hear, see, and read is in the hands of 6 major mutlinational corporations. So tell me, how ya'll like deregulation and the resultant concentrated corporate power/wealth now? Sounds like not so much.

Jesus. Once again. Back in the 1980s the american media machine was in the hands of 50 some odd companies. Clinton deregulated the FCC and now ~90% of what americans hear, see, and read is in the hands of 6 major mutlinational corporations. So tell me, how ya'll like deregulation and the resultant concentrated corporate power/wealth now? Sounds like not so much.

Back in the 80s we didn't have the editors/producers that were graduates of the 1960s journalism schools that were also members of the SDS, Weathermen and other
anti-American organizations. Today those people are the editors/producers. I know because I was classmates in journalism classes and these same people
were members of SDS/etc.... today are the same people that bias the news
Here read what an old time "journalist" said recently about editors/producers of the news TODAY!

Maybe if you take the time and read this carefully you'll understand what I said above!!!

Michael Goodwin wrote the below:
A recent article by its media reporter, Jim Gutenberg [New York Times], whom I know and like, began this way:
“If you’re a working journalist and you believe that Donald J. Trump is a demagogue playing to the nation’s worst racist and nationalistic tendencies, that he cozies up to anti-American dictators and that he would be dangerous with control of the United States nuclear codes, how the heck are you supposed to cover him?”

American journalism is collapsing before our eyes | New York Post

Now you tell me how when most Americans of voting age get their information from sources like the above that ARE now saying they are BIASED... how
can you disagree?

By the way ....Pulitzer-Prize winning journalist Michael Goodwin has been a fixture on the New York media scene for the last 30 years. He started writing a column for the New York Daily News in May 2004 and first appeared as a guest on Lou Dobbs Tonight in 2006. Goodwin previously served as Executive Editor of the Daily News and prior to that, as its Editorial Page Editor. In 1999, he led the Editorial Board to its first Pulitzer Prize in 58 years for its successful campaign to rescue the legendary Apollo Theatre from mismanagement.
Prior to his career at the Daily News, Goodwin spent 10 years at the New York Times, moving up from reporter to City Hall Bureau Chief during the administration of former mayor Edward Koch. Goodwin also co-authored "I, Koch," a biography of the former mayor, and hosted a cable television show about New York politics.
Born in Lewistown, Pa., Goodwin came to New York in the early 1960s to attend Columbia College, from which he graduated. He has also taught at the Columbia University School of Journalism.

Back in the 80s we didn't have the editors/producers that were graduates of the 1960s journalism schools that were also members of the SDS, Weathermen and other
anti-American organizations. Today those people are the editors/producers. I know because I was classmates in journalism classes and these same people
were members of SDS/etc.... today are the same people that bias the news
Here read what an old time "journalist" said recently about editors/producers of the news TODAY!

Maybe if you take the time and read this carefully you'll understand what I said above!!!

Michael Goodwin wrote the below:
A recent article by its media reporter, Jim Gutenberg [New York Times], whom I know and like, began this way:
“If you’re a working journalist and you believe that Donald J. Trump is a demagogue playing to the nation’s worst racist and nationalistic tendencies, that he cozies up to anti-American dictators and that he would be dangerous with control of the United States nuclear codes, how the heck are you supposed to cover him?”

American journalism is collapsing before our eyes | New York Post

Now you tell me how when most Americans of voting age get their information from sources like the above that ARE now saying they are BIASED... how
can you disagree?

By the way ....Pulitzer-Prize winning journalist Michael Goodwin has been a fixture on the New York media scene for the last 30 years. He started writing a column for the New York Daily News in May 2004 and first appeared as a guest on Lou Dobbs Tonight in 2006. Goodwin previously served as Executive Editor of the Daily News and prior to that, as its Editorial Page Editor. In 1999, he led the Editorial Board to its first Pulitzer Prize in 58 years for its successful campaign to rescue the legendary Apollo Theatre from mismanagement.
Prior to his career at the Daily News, Goodwin spent 10 years at the New York Times, moving up from reporter to City Hall Bureau Chief during the administration of former mayor Edward Koch. Goodwin also co-authored "I, Koch," a biography of the former mayor, and hosted a cable television show about New York politics.
Born in Lewistown, Pa., Goodwin came to New York in the early 1960s to attend Columbia College, from which he graduated. He has also taught at the Columbia University School of Journalism.

Yeah, your entire society was taken over by "liberals". Jesus son.

A question for those who feel like Trump is being picked on....

Do you guys have any objection to the fact that it appears that Russia and possibly
Trump's good buddy Putin dropping all these hacked emails in order to help get Trump elected....

Seems like no one seems to care that it's possible a foreign country might be trying to affect the
outcome of a Presidential election....

Why the silence?

A question for those who feel like Trump is being picked on....

Do you guys have any objection to the fact that it appears that Russia and possibly
Trump's good buddy Putin dropping all these hacked emails in order to help get Trump elected....

Seems like no one seems to care that it's possible a foreign country might be trying to affect the
outcome of a Presidential election....

Why the silence?

Link your proof otherwise I'll list 2 million maybes.. Maybe , possibly , perhaps. Give me a fucking break.. Stow your Trump obsessive disorder before you choke on your own fucking bile.

if our MSM was the stock market, they would call this cycle a correction.

this is the first gift of the Trump era. the press has been forced to take an honest look at their own political agenda.

and they all want to be in movies and tv shows for some reason, which is always awkward and weird. :cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back