I Keep Saying...I Am The Only Reliable 'Fact Checker'

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. Let me put that another way, to maintain my reputation for modesty, .....consider every story or reported incident you read or hear, and consider it through this prism: does it redound to the benefit of the Democrats/Progressives/Liberals?
It does???
Then it is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

2. "Top ‘Fact Checker’ USA Today Forced to Delete Articles Over Fabricated Sources
USA Today, which is used as a ‘fact checker’ by social media platforms, was forced to delete 23 articles from its website after an investigation found one of its reporters had fabricated sources.

Well, this is awkward.

The news outlet has an entire section of its website dedicated to ‘fact checking’ and is used by Facebook to ‘fact check’ stories published by other outlets, downranking them in algorithms in a form of soft censorship.

However, it appears as though USA Today should have devoted more resources to fact checking itself before publishing articles by its own staff.

“USA Today’s breaking news reporter Gabriela Miranda fabricated sources and misappropriated quotes for stories, the news outlet confirmed on Thursday. The outlet conducted an internal audit after receiving an “external correction request” on one of its published stories,” reports Breitbart."

1655487949538.png

3. When the Bolsheviks took over, shutting down the means of communication was nearly instantaneous. But...they, and later Leftists learned that using same was even better. Hence, state media, and as informtion became political currency, what are laugingly called "fact checers."

4. And this recent exposure of PolitiFact as more of the Left's Lying Meretricious Amanuenses"

"PolitiFact: No, Stacey Abrams didn’t support pulling the MLB All-Star game out of Atlanta​

PolitiFact says Wednesday that Abrams didn’t support MLB’s boycott, despite what Chris Carr, a Republican who is running for a new term as Georgia’s attorney general, tweeted.
Fact-checker Louis Jacobson says “if your time is short”:

Both before and after the league decided to move the All-Star Game away from Atlanta, Abrams threw cold water on the notion of a boycott — in a Twitter video, in comments to the leading newspaper in Atlanta, and in an op-ed in USA Today.

Fox News reported on it, saying, “USA Today appeared to have bizarrely allowed retroactive edits of an op-ed written by prominent Georgia Democrat Stacey Abrams in an effort to water down her previous justification for boycotts after MLB moved its All-Star Game from Atlanta.”

twitchy.com

PolitiFact: No, Stacey Abrams didn't support pulling the MLB All-Star game out of Atlanta

Abrams didn't support pulling the All-Star game after she did support it.
twitchy.com
twitchy.com

There is one rule you should adhere to to always be correct and in the right:
The only fact-checker you will ever need.......

.....is moi.

1. Let me put that another way, to maintain my reputation for modesty, .....consider every story or reported incident you read or hear, and consider it through this prism: does it redound to the benefit of the Democrats/Progressives/Liberals?
It does???
Then it is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

2. "Top ‘Fact Checker’ USA Today Forced to Delete Articles Over Fabricated Sources
USA Today, which is used as a ‘fact checker’ by social media platforms, was forced to delete 23 articles from its website after an investigation found one of its reporters had fabricated sources.

Well, this is awkward.

The news outlet has an entire section of its website dedicated to ‘fact checking’ and is used by Facebook to ‘fact check’ stories published by other outlets, downranking them in algorithms in a form of soft censorship.

However, it appears as though USA Today should have devoted more resources to fact checking itself before publishing articles by its own staff.

“USA Today’s breaking news reporter Gabriela Miranda fabricated sources and misappropriated quotes for stories, the news outlet confirmed on Thursday. The outlet conducted an internal audit after receiving an “external correction request” on one of its published stories,” reports Breitbart."

View attachment 659091

3. When the Bolsheviks took over, shutting down the means of communication was nearly instantaneous. But...they, and later Leftists learned that using same was even better. Hence, state media, and as informtion became political currency, what are laugingly called "fact checers."

4. And this recent exposure of PolitiFact as more of the Left's Lying Meretricious Amanuenses"

"PolitiFact: No, Stacey Abrams didn’t support pulling the MLB All-Star game out of Atlanta​

PolitiFact says Wednesday that Abrams didn’t support MLB’s boycott, despite what Chris Carr, a Republican who is running for a new term as Georgia’s attorney general, tweeted.
Fact-checker Louis Jacobson says “if your time is short”:

Fox News reported on it, saying, “USA Today appeared to have bizarrely allowed retroactive edits of an op-ed written by prominent Georgia Democrat Stacey Abrams in an effort to water down her previous justification for boycotts after MLB moved its All-Star Game from Atlanta.”

twitchy.com

PolitiFact: No, Stacey Abrams didn't support pulling the MLB All-Star game out of Atlanta

Abrams didn't support pulling the All-Star game after she did support it.
twitchy.com
twitchy.com

There is one rule you should adhere to to always be correct and in the right:
The only fact-checker you will ever need.......

.....is moi.

Seems too technical a distinction to matter on this one. Duelling fact--checkers is a bigger headache than fact-checkers or just figuring it out yourself.

The "tech distinction" seems to be smearing the line between Abrahms SUPPORT FOR A GENERAL BOYCOTT -- and her reaction after MLB pulled the game from Atlanta. She was still FULLY BEHIND boycotts then and to this day. But got spooked by the IMMENSITY of the distress to Atlanta by the MLB decision..

That''s the DANGER of boycotts. Just like putting sanctions on "enemy" countries, It's hard (impossible for some) to WATCH the hurt FOCUS on INNOCENT PEOPLE. Never really hurts bigots and racists or crazy dictatorships intent on going nuclear..

Seems too technical a distinction to matter on this one. Duelling fact--checkers is a bigger headache than fact-checkers or just figuring it out yourself.

The "tech distinction" seems to be smearing the line between Abrahms SUPPORT FOR A GENERAL BOYCOTT -- and her reaction after MLB pulled the game from Atlanta. She was still FULLY BEHIND boycotts then and to this day. But got spooked by the IMMENSITY of the distress to Atlanta by the MLB decision..

That''s the DANGER of boycotts. Just like putting sanctions on "enemy" countries, It's hard (impossible for some) to WATCH the hurt FOCUS on INNOCENT PEOPLE. Never really hurts bigots and racists or crazy dictatorships intent on going nuclear..

I'd say "truth" is rather significant.

I'd say "truth" is rather significant.

But what's really true here? She was for boycotts, still is. She got squimish when she got caught supporting boycotts GENERALLY and MLB just side-swiped her out of nowhere causing harm "to her community"..

Actually, I'm fully divested of faith in fact-checkers. On record for that ALL over USMB. Place them in the same utility cabinet as astrologers and psychics. BUT -- when it comes to TRUE/NOT TRUE dichotomies -- YOU UNDERSTAND that issues are multi-faceted and EACH ONE needs a SEPARATE truth needle to get the REAL story straight.

My recollection of media coverage on this is the same as it was. That she did a little twirl and retreat from the MLB decision, but still was in favor of inflicting the pain on Georgia innocents which is what boycotts and sanctions generally do.

But what's really true here? She was for boycotts, still is. She got squimish when she got caught supporting boycotts GENERALLY and MLB just side-swiped her out of nowhere causing harm "to her community"..

Actually, I'm fully divested of faith in fact-checkers. On record for that ALL over USMB. Place them in the same utility cabinet as astrologers and psychics. BUT -- when it comes to TRUE/NOT TRUE dichotomies -- YOU UNDERSTAND that issues are multi-faceted and EACH ONE needs a SEPARATE truth needle to get the REAL story straight.

My recollection of media coverage on this is the same as it was. That she did a little twirl and retreat from the MLB decision, but still was in favor of inflicting the pain on Georgia innocents which is what boycotts and sanctions generally do.

It seem you missed the thread title.

See......here's proof of the thread title.

Did you see this from Bloomberg???

"Abortion Care Workers Look to Unionize as Roe Decision Approaches​

Employees at abortion clinics are dealing with burnout and exhaustion just as reproductive rights in the US are hanging by a thread."

Remember Rule #1
Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

This gross and unabashed lie: reproductive rights in the US are hanging by a thread."

If the Court sends the issue back to the states, where it belongs, it will simply remain exactly as is in most states, or allow anyone who insists on killing the child they created, to go next door to a state that makes it whatever way you wish it to be.

See how accurately I fact-checked that lie?????

Forum List

Back