I Just Wrote a Letter To My Local NFL Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
I left the NFL, MLB and now the NBA after that shit show in LA when even refs kneeled

Fck'em let the left pay the assholes
The left doesn’t support the venues they destroy with this social justice crapola. These companies will learn this eventually.

Just how do you think that will happen?

Even Neckcar is moving away from your old white ass.

Here is the letter that I just wrote to my local NFL team, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers >>>

I have been a staunch Tampa Bay Bucs fan since 1976. I have attended Bucs games over 400 Bucs games, and spent hundreds of $$$ on Bucs paraphenalia. I am quitting being a Bucs fan, I will have nothing to do with the Bucs or the NFL. I am sending to you all my Bucs clothing and items.
Your so-called social justice policies and those of the NFL are preposterous.

Breonna Taylor and Ahmaud Arbery were not murdered. It is treasonous to kneel during the national anthem. The playing of the black national anthem is racial discrimination. Should we now have a Hispanic national anthem ? An Asian one ? A white one ? A Native American one ?

You wanna talk about social justice ? How about the millions of whites and Asians who are racially discriminated against every day, in race-based Affirmative Action programs, with blacks as the beneficiaries ? This has been going on for 56 years, and millions of peoples' whole lives have been damaged severely from it.

When the NFL gets out of the process of injecting politics (and lousy politics at that), I will come back. You may laugh and say I'm just one insignificant voice, but for every one who writes to you, there are thousands of others tuning out from the NFL, and thinking the same things, but they don't write. You can bet on that.

This was sent in correlation with this article about the NFL's ludicrous new race policies >>

When it comes to the NFL and NBA I am voting with my feet

If they never play another game its ok with me

I left the NFL, MLB and now the NBA after that shit show in LA when even refs kneeled

Fck'em let the left pay the assholes
The left doesn’t support the venues they destroy with this social justice crapola. These companies will learn this eventually.

Just how do you think that will happen?

Even Neckcar is moving away from your old white ass.
Because they only cater to a fraction of the fans. And in certain cases,people that aren’t actual fans just activists with an agenda that don’t spend their money on their product.
See the comic book industry as an example of what happens when you piss on the people that buy your product regularly and cater to activist weirdos.

When it comes to the NFL and NBA I am voting with my feet

If they never play another game its ok with me
Correct. You're not alone. NFL, NBA, MLB, they all seem to forget. They are employees. We, who pay them, are their employERS. Now we're firing them, and they're too stupid to even know it yet.

Closed for moderation.. Probably wont re-open.. A topic that should have been sports got escalated to discussions of executing people... Too much trolling, almost zero discussion..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back