I Just Went Over 4000 Posts

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
I know this isn't a big thing to most people but I thought I would never reach this point. I've been hovering in the 3000s for what seems like months.

Now I'm not gonna throw a party like the Dems did when we reached 4000 military dead...or make it a national holiday but I feel it's an important milestone in my life. Imagine the hours of wasted time it took to reach 4000. :party: To think of all of the time I could have devoted to playing XBOX or manicuring my lawn. Instead I've been here almost every day for months wasting time...pissing the old lady off. [Well I guess it's not a complete wasted effort]

I'm just thinking all of the trees I would have killed if I put all of the garbage I've posted on paper.

I think I'm gonna go have a smoke and ponder this for awhile.

Also I want to thank everyone for putting up with me.

Regards

Mud

And don't forget to add all those naughty PM's you keep sending Si Mode and I...........:redface:

I lost count on those. Shit....now I have to do a re-count.

I'm still waiting for someone to ask me why I didn't quit at 4000.

I figured Truthmatters, Dante, or somebody else of that ilk would say something along those lines.

I know this isn't a big thing to most people but I thought I would never reach this point. I've been hovering in the 3000s for what seems like months.

Now I'm not gonna throw a party like the Dems did when we reached 4000 military dead...or make it a national holiday but I feel it's an important milestone in my life. Imagine the hours of wasted time it took to reach 4000. :party: To think of all of the time I could have devoted to playing XBOX or manicuring my lawn. Instead I've been here almost every day for months wasting time...pissing the old lady off. [Well I guess it's not a complete wasted effort]

I'm just thinking all of the trees I would have killed if I put all of the garbage I've posted on paper.

Regards

Mud

You've only been here since July. Can't have been hovering for that many months. :lol:

Regards

Mud

This proves beyond a doubt that you are a "shitstain", Creep. It was Republicans who let Bin Laden go. It was Republicans who invaded Iraq by tricking the American people through lies and deceit. Never forget that.

Regards

Mud

This proves beyond a doubt that you are a "shitstain", Creep. It was Republicans who let Bin Laden go. It was Republicans who invaded Iraq by tricking the American people through lies and deceit. Never forget that.[/

:eusa_eh:

Regards

Mud

You've only been here since July. Can't have been hovering for that many months. :lol:

Well to us younguns that's a long time.

I've been doing messageboards since 99.

This is probably the best one.

Mainly because we can cuss each other out with abandon.

Also because this place isn't totally infested with left-wing wackos.

Regards

Mud

This proves beyond a doubt that you are a "shitstain", Creep. It was Republicans who let Bin Laden go. It was Republicans who invaded Iraq by tricking the American people through lies and deceit. Never forget that.

Never forget that your own party wanted to take down Saddam, and saw him as a Huge National threat... then when the war became unpopular, they flipped flopped.

Anyways! Back to subject..

Congrats Mud, I just recently passed my 1K mark. :D

Regards

Mud

Never forget that your own party wanted to take down Saddam, and saw him as a Huge National threat... then when the war became unpopular, they flipped flopped.

Cool bro....back at you.

Regards

Mud

I never said, "Republicans threw a party when we reached 4000 military dead".

That's despicable and you are awful. Just crawl back under your rock dirtbag. Calling you a dirtbag slanders dirt.

Regards

Mud

Then why didn't they do it? Because they knew what we would end up with. Even Bush Sr. Didn't invade Iraq when he had the chance? The perfect chance. Why not?

Well?

Well?
Thought so.

Then why didn't they do it? Because they knew what we would end up with. Even Bush Sr. Didn't invade Iraq when he had the chance? The perfect chance. Why not?

Well?

Well?
Thought so.

One reason is he didn't have a UN mandate to do so.

Well....well.....smart-ass.

I never said, "Republicans threw a party when we reached 4000 military dead".

That's despicable and you are awful. Just crawl back under your rock dirtbag. Calling you a dirtbag slanders dirt.

YOU MAKE MR. GUINEA PIG ANGRY!

4720Guinea20Pig20Yawn.jpg

Congrats! I am glad you are here.

(and will be joining the 4k club shortly)

I lost count on those. Shit....now I have to do a re-count.

I'm still waiting for someone to ask me why I didn't quit at 4000.

I figured Truthmatters, Dante, or somebody else of that ilk would say something along those lines.

Fuck if I'm gonna wait for those morons:

Why didn't you quit at 4000?

Regards

Mud

Pick up the pace slacker ;)

Regards

Mud

past the point of no return now..

Forum List

Back