I just succesfully submit my entry into the Visa Lottery Programme

2 years high school probably means they know some basic elements my American friend on Facebook confirmed that and it is in line with everything serious I read
I doubt you have any friends here and you are now moving the goal posts as usual when caught being ignorant about things you have no clue about!

Just stay in Serbia because America doesn’t need another Roma thinking that they are better than everyone else!

Educate yourself before trying to discuss something you have no clue on!

Hell, I doubt you even know the difference between a Canadian and American!
And what is your ancestry I usually suspect that if someone is very racist to Roma he is likely eastern european Canadian is only a nationality you could be anything

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I doubt you have any friends here and you are now moving the goal posts as usual when caught being ignorant about things you have no clue about!

Just stay in Serbia because America doesn’t need another Roma thinking that they are better than everyone else!
You put words in my mouth I never said nor feel or think better of myself than anyone else

You put words in my mouth I never said nor feel or think better of myself than anyone else
Bullshit!

You are arrogant and rude all the time and think you are better than anyone and I told you before I have no issue with you being Roma but being Serbian!

You stated on here you believe most Americans have little knowledge of a second language and I stated you don’t know shit!

Many Americans can speak French, German and Spanish and it is your damn ignorance that made you look foolish!

Bullshit!

You are arrogant and rude all the time and think you are better than anyone and I told you before I have no issue with you being Roma but being Serbian!

You stated on here you believe most Americans have little knowledge of a second language and I stated you don’t know shit!

Many Americans can speak French, German and Spanish and it is your damn ignorance that made you look foolish!
My American friends say Americans have little knowledge of a second language and I'm sure they learn only basics in school and forget it afterwards that is not a insult that's what American people themselves told me

My American friends say Americans have little knowledge of a second language and I'm sure they learn only basics in school and forget it afterwards that is not a insult that's what American people themselves told me
Your friend told you?

If your friend told you to drink bleach because it would cure Covid would you believe them?

First off living in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, California or Nevada you better know the basics of Spanish because you need to converse with others.

In Louisiana French is still used in some parts to hide a conversation from ignorant people like you!

Also German is still spoken in selective parts of America and especially in Amish communities, so yeah your friend is one ignorant moron!

Most likely another Serbian that has no clue what is taught in this country!

Let me educate you a little and many like you have no clue about America, so let me help you out…

1. In America there are different dialects of English and slang words that mean something different from region to region.

When you order a soft drink like Pepsi or Coke the words used could be different from region to region and you might say soda in one region and coke in another and Pepsi in another, so you need to educate yourself on the differences of usage of the language.

In America you wouldn’t speak Canadian, Australian or British English because the translation will make you look silly…

2. Border States in the Southwest part of the U.S. will more likely have a heavier Spanish influence where as areas like New York, and Michigan will have a heavier French tradition along with Louisiana and many people will speak two different languages.

3. Your friend is ignorant as can be and is setting you up for failure if you come here, so stop listening to your friend and educate yourself because one day they might convince you bleach is the cure for Covid…

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I speak German and Serbian, maybe that counts as skill since most Americans dont speak those languages only English or maybe a little bit of Spanish.
Your English is currently not precise enough for a translator. No doubt it would improve very quickly in an English only environment.

That would be true, but since most of the world's school systems teach English as a second language it isn't much of a problem for Americans, Brits, or Ozzies when they travel, and besides, we all know if you yell at people loud enough in English they will understand it.

Oh, and forget bothering with learning Spanish here; most Mexicans and other south Americans are illiterate in it anyway and the Spanish you learn in school will be incomprehensible to most of them, which is why they dig ditches and pack lettuce. Most of them are school dropouts and don't know anything worth knowing. Learn Mandarin or some other Chinese dialect; you will be better off.

Forum List

Back