I just succesfully submit my entry into the Visa Lottery Programme

I speak German and Serbian, maybe that counts as skill since most Americans dont speak those languages only English or maybe a little bit of Spanish.

Just run for office. Bernie Sanders, Nancy Pelosi, and George W. Bush didn't have any discernible skills either, and they all got elected and made out like bandits. Of course, they are bandits, but let's not quibble over semantics. Most conservatives, and most everybody, actually, would like to deport Crepitus and his ilk to make room for you, for that matter. Maybe our next dictator will take a clue from Thomas Jefferson and start deporting the commie deviants and other vermin.

I dont know what I will do if I win, not sure If i can make it in the US. What would be my job, how would I pay housing, food etc.? But I think I wont win the visa anyways.

Notice you have between May 7,2022 through September 30, 2023 to find out if you come here or not. Perhaps during the wait to then you could get some training and job skills.
Your too old to do military service, but there's always a need for truck drivers, if you think you can handle a semi and are up for doing over-the-road driving. Good way to see some of your new country.
And discover how much bigger we are than many think.
Do you have an area and or sponsors lined up yet?

I speak German and Serbian, maybe that counts as skill since most Americans dont speak those languages only English or maybe a little bit of Spanish.

So basically your only marketable skill would be a translator?
Good Lord man,what have done with your life?
While being able to speak a couple languages could help,your lack of job experience sure as hell wont.
What have you done all your life? You've never had a job?

So basically your only marketable skill would be a translator?
Good Lord man,what have done with your life?
While being able to speak a couple languages could help,your lack of job experience sure as hell wont.
What have you done all your life? You've never had a job?

I have high school diploma and some university courses, I learn quick and fast, I could enroll in any job programme like 1 year training and do anything. I would like to be police officer or sheriff, but I think you need to be US citizen first. I think if you have high school diploma you can enroll in a police school programme.

I have high school diploma and some university courses, I learn quick and fast, I could enroll in any job programme like 1 year training and do anything. I would like to be police officer or sheriff, but I think you need to be US citizen first. I think if you have high school diploma you can enroll in a police school programme.

You have to have a college degree to be a cop.
I quit high school in the 10th grade yet I still was able to work my way up to working for the NASA shuttle program.
I hate to say it but I dont see you making your way in the US with no experience in anything.

Your ignorance has no bounds does it?

Typical Serbian thinking that the average American is as illiterate as the average Serbian!

It depends on the region because some can speak French, Russian, German, Spanish and other languages because those languages were or are offered as elective courses ( except Russian ) in High School and are required or were required so you can enter college.

So educate yourself before bashing the country you are wanting to come to and also like anyone want to speak Serbian and your dialect would be more Roma anyway!

Also to answer your question I doubt you will win it but if you did you most likely end up on Welfare because you have no true skills and if the INS investigated your online chats and searches they would deny you quickly, so stay in Austria or Germany where you are at!

Your ignorance has no bounds does it?

Typical Serbian thinking that the average American is as illiterate as the average Serbian!

It depends on the region because some can speak French, Russian, German, Spanish and other languages because those languages were or are offered as elective courses ( except Russian ) in High School and are required or were required so you can enter college.

So educate yourself before bashing the country you are wanting to come to and also like anyone want to speak Serbian and your dialect would be more Roma anyway!

Also to answer your question I doubt you will win it but if you did you most likely end up on Welfare because you have no true skills and if the INS investigated your online chats and searches they would deny you quickly, so stay in Austria or Germany where you are at!
I'm quite sure most Americans are not fluent in a second language im fluent in Serbien and German on native speaker level I'm not bashing Americans it's just a fact which does not mean that they are illiterate or less smart and I think you are not American

I'm quite sure most Americans are not fluent in a second language im fluent in Serbien and German on native speaker level I'm not bashing Americans it's just a fact which does not mean that they are illiterate or less smart and I think you are not American

No, I am Canadian!

Also you don’t know shit about America and I just stated that you have to take Spanish, French or German as a elective course in High School ( for two years ) so you can enter College, so you don’t know shit about America!

I doubt you live in Germany and most likely live in some slum village in Serbia!

No, I am Canadian!

Also you don’t know shit about America and I just stated that you have to take Spanish, French or German as a elective course in High School ( for two years ) so you can enter College, so you don’t know shit about America!

I doubt you live in Germany and most likely live in some slum village in Serbia!
2 years high school probably means they know some basic elements my American friend on Facebook confirmed that and it is in line with everything serious I read

New Topics

Forum List

Back