I just saw the Dem PA senate candidate

Yup, there you a trumping, and wonder why she is going to kick toomey' ass.

Katie McGinty (D)...UP by 2 points to beat Toomey

24263.jpg

She isn't going to win. I have friends who are hard core democrats and who want to flip the senate who can't vote for her because she is so bad. If she can't get liberal democrats to support her in a presidential year...

She isn't going to win. I have friends who are hard core democrats and who want to flip the senate who can't vote for her because she is so bad. If she can't get liberal democrats to support her in a presidential year...

Oh, well, I guess that settles it then.

If she wins, the Senates goes blue.

I don't think she will win by more than a few thousand votes if she does.

What a bizarre campaign she runs. I have been paying close attention since the beginning, and I have not seen a single ad that actually claims she is qualified, or that she has any agenda other than kissing HRC's ass.

Her father was a cop. What? That's a reason to vote for her? Was she a cop? Even if she was, is that a reason to vote for her? She can't point to a single accomplishment, professional or otherwise. (Just like HRC, come to think of it).

Everything else is a lie or misrepresentation about her opponent.

He "owned a bank" that did disreputable things.

Toomey owned less than one percent of the bank stock, and was not an employee, officer, or director in the bank. There is no indication anywhere that he had any influence whatsoever in the operations of the bank. The disreputable actions by the bank were that they sometimes executed on a "confession of judgment." Twenty-some times, I think.

If you don't know, a "confession of judgment" is an agreement that the borrower signs that says, "If I don't pay, you can foreclose."

WOW! And they ACTUALLY DID THAT!

Shocking!

That's enough for me, dammit, I'M GOING TO GO OUT AND VOTE FOR MC GINTY!

In a more perfect world we could vote for the best most qualified candidate regardless of party. Unfortunately the two establishment parties have so corrupted congress that most representatives are not free to represent their constituents at home. They arrive in Washington to discover they are forced to vote how the establishment party leadership tells them to vote else suffer the consequences.

Oh, well, I guess that settles it then.

Ignore it if it makes you feel better but when I see hard core democrats watch her debate and lament because they can't back her, it's a good indication that Toomey will win

Yrp more womens studies.professors are needed in the senate.
Jeky now supporting all the democrats publicly, smoked out again.....Fakey you make it too rasy

What a bizarre campaign she runs. I have been paying close attention since the beginning, and I have not seen a single ad that actually claims she is qualified, or that she has any agenda other than kissing HRC's ass.

Her father was a cop. What? That's a reason to vote for her? Was she a cop? Even if she was, is that a reason to vote for her? She can't point to a single accomplishment, professional or otherwise. (Just like HRC, come to think of it).

Everything else is a lie or misrepresentation about her opponent.

He "owned a bank" that did disreputable things.

Toomey owned less than one percent of the bank stock, and was not an employee, officer, or director in the bank. There is no indication anywhere that he had any influence whatsoever in the operations of the bank. The disreputable actions by the bank were that they sometimes executed on a "confession of judgment." Twenty-some times, I think.

If you don't know, a "confession of judgment" is an agreement that the borrower signs that says, "If I don't pay, you can foreclose."

WOW! And they ACTUALLY DID THAT!

Shocking!

That's enough for me, dammit, I'M GOING TO GO OUT AND VOTE FOR MC GINTY!

Haha i doubt shell win, but uf she does, anf HRC doesnt, shell tuen into a Patty Murray, the only person to make Carol Mosely Braun look intelligent, but atleast Murray is a hottie

"U L G Y" is it?

And when did we start voting for or against candidates on the basis of how "ULGY" we think they are, hm?

Misogyny is alive and well among right wingers....

Jeky now supporting all the democrats publicly, smoked out again.....Fakey you make it too rasy
Not at all. I oppose you alt right fascists, every day with every say in every way.

You will not be allowed to succeed.

Not at all. I oppose you alt right fascists, every day with every say in every way.

You will not be allowed to succeed.
Still using the alt right boogeyman, typical leftwinger.
Jake the gig is up youre a leftwing democrat, why are you so afraid to say it?

The jig is up. You are anti-democracy just like the Russians. You are an alt right American fascist, scum of America. I say the in nicest way.

"U L G Y" is it?

And when did we start voting for or against candidates on the basis of how "ULGY" we think they are, hm?

Misogyny is alive and well among right wingers....
You throw these terms around without knowing their meaning.
This poster daid I didtn vot for Obama because hes black.
Which means i would support white folks that advocare his policies, but he doesnt get that....its fucking hilarious.

You throw these terms around without knowing their meaning.
This poster daid I didtn vot for Obama because hes black.
Which means i would support white folks that advocare his policies, but he doesnt get that....its fucking hilarious.
Don't let your local fascists online drink and post at the same time.

Forum List

Back