I just rejoined the NRA

"Thanks for your support..we'll make sure the money goes to the proper channels......a sticker and a magazine is coming your way, Comrade."
\
rivalsPutinMaga.jpg

:113:
You really think the russians want us to be armed? How stupid are you?

you never heard of divide and conquer??

The Trump-Russia-NRA Connection: Here’s What You Need to Know
Your side is the divide, and the conquer. It's you idiots that will make us communist russia. Or venezuela, or china.

look at you snowflakes acting as if your rights are being threatened.
InfatuatedEnergeticCoral-max-1mb.gif

your right to wear a tinfoil hat and cling to your gun while hiding under your bed from the big bad liberal elitist gubmint who wants to control you bwahahaha

:uhoh3:

look at you snowflakes acting as if your rights are being threatened.
InfatuatedEnergeticCoral-max-1mb.gif

your right to wear a tinfoil hat and cling to your gun while hiding under your bed from the big bad liberal elitist gubmint who wants to control you bwahahaha

:uhoh3:
Who's the ones afraid of an AR15?

"Thanks for your support..we'll make sure the money goes to the proper channels......a sticker and a magazine is coming your way, Comrade."
\
rivalsPutinMaga.jpg

:113:
You really think the russians want us to be armed? How stupid are you?

you never heard of divide and conquer??

The Trump-Russia-NRA Connection: Here’s What You Need to Know
Your side is the divide, and the conquer. It's you idiots that will make us communist russia. Or venezuela, or china.

you really need to stop getting your news from the KGB troll farm :itsok:

I still cannot bring myself to back the NRA. It isn't what people think it is. And they don't do enough to move the ball down the field. They're like the Neville Chamberain of gun rights advocacy groups.
I certainly believe they perhaps haven't been active enough in the past.

I think maybe that's changed.

who's afraid of NOT having an AR15.. America's true pussy snowflakes

the nra is a civil rights organization in the same way jack in the box is a fine dining experience

:thup:

Clearly any democratic republic is dependent upon an armed population.
In fact, it is the invention and low cost production of firearms that ended the monarchies in Europe and brought about all the democracies in the world.
del doesn't care. He delights in the destruction of America, and the murder of our children. You can read it in his posts. He can hardly contain his glee.

who's afraid of NOT having an AR15.. America's true pussy snowflakes

I don’t have an AR. Mainly because I don’t like them. Too much experience from the Army I suppose. But I do have a semi automatic rifle with a detachable magazine. Is that ok or is it just the AR that is bad?

Isn't it amazing....17 kids shot down in cold blood in Florida. What to do...what to do....Oh, I know....I'll join/send money to the NRA.

BRILLIANT!

I doing some thing for the kids just joined the step kids and grand kids up to the nra

the nra is a civil rights organization in the same way jack in the box is a fine dining experience

Agreed...the OP just admitted to joining a blood cult.

Planned parenthood is still leap years ahead with 60 plus million murdered in the womb.
Thought and prayers.

Libs dont offer thoughts and prayers for killing the unborn.
Yeah, because it’s a meaningless gesture. It’s like telling a grieving family who just lost a son or daughter in a mass shooting “gee, sorry for your loss. Here, have a cookie.” Only you don’t even have to go through the trouble of giving them a cookie. That, and a fetus isn’t a person anyway.

Planned parenthood is still leap years ahead with 60 plus million murdered in the womb.
Thought and prayers.

Yeah, because it’s a meaningless gesture. It’s like telling a grieving family who just lost a son or daughter in a mass shooting “gee, sorry for your loss. Here, have a cookie.” Only you don’t even have to go through the trouble of giving them a cookie. That, and a fetus isn’t a person anyway.

A fetus is a person. The dna and soul is there.

I had let my membership lapse after Trump won. My feeling was that they had won the battle for now, and that was plenty. Well. After this last week of hysteria and hyperbole I just rejoined.

You are now a member of America’s oldest civil rights organization. It is great to have you in our corner! As an NRA member, you are defending your Second Amendment rights and promoting gun safety across America.

Your member packet will be mailed to you soon. If you opted to receive a free new member gift, please allow four to six weeks for delivery.

Your credit card will be billed for $140.00* for a 5 Year Membership in the National Rifle Association with "Shooting Illustrated (Print Edition)" as your magazine choice.

Questions about your membership? Our award-winning membership services team is happy to help. Please contact us.

We will be in contact with you soon with important details about your membership benefits. Once again, thank you for joining NRA!

Sincerely,
NRA Member Services Team

* Additional fees for postage have been applied for all foreign and Canadian orders.

Now, once again, I am a member of two civil rights organizations. I’m a member of the ACLU and the NRA. What a bloody pain you Gun grabbing fools are.

Go ahead and start with the flaming and name calling. If any of you want to join, please do. NRA-ILA | Home

Though truthfully you gun grabbers would have won if you had held your tongues. In the last six months, there have been plenty of stories about gun makers in financial difficulties. Remington just filed for bankruptcy as one example. If you had remained calm, you would have seen several makers go under. Sales had slowed down to anemic levels, and now with the hysteria you can bet they’ll climb back up.

LOL, so you joined,

and yesterday Enterprise car rental and 1st National Bank of Omaha cut their ties with the NRA...

...hmmmm...would you say that's just about a wash? Even steven?

lol

Thought and prayers.

A fetus is a person. The dna and soul is there.

Does that make my foot a person? The DNA and the sole are there.

I had let my membership lapse after Trump won. My feeling was that they had won the battle for now, and that was plenty. Well. After this last week of hysteria and hyperbole I just rejoined.

You are now a member of America’s oldest civil rights organization. It is great to have you in our corner! As an NRA member, you are defending your Second Amendment rights and promoting gun safety across America.

Your member packet will be mailed to you soon. If you opted to receive a free new member gift, please allow four to six weeks for delivery.

Your credit card will be billed for $140.00* for a 5 Year Membership in the National Rifle Association with "Shooting Illustrated (Print Edition)" as your magazine choice.

Questions about your membership? Our award-winning membership services team is happy to help. Please contact us.

We will be in contact with you soon with important details about your membership benefits. Once again, thank you for joining NRA!

Sincerely,
NRA Member Services Team

* Additional fees for postage have been applied for all foreign and Canadian orders.

Now, once again, I am a member of two civil rights organizations. I’m a member of the ACLU and the NRA. What a bloody pain you Gun grabbing fools are.

Go ahead and start with the flaming and name calling. If any of you want to join, please do. NRA-ILA | Home

Though truthfully you gun grabbers would have won if you had held your tongues. In the last six months, there have been plenty of stories about gun makers in financial difficulties. Remington just filed for bankruptcy as one example. If you had remained calm, you would have seen several makers go under. Sales had slowed down to anemic levels, and now with the hysteria you can bet they’ll climb back up.

LOL, so you joined,

and yesterday Enterprise car rental and 1st National Bank of Omaha cut their ties with the NRA...

...hmmmm...would you say that's just about a wash? Even steven?

lol

So I won’t get a discount at the Enterprise car rental? Well. I guess I’ll choose Hertz or one of the other companies.

Forum List

Back