I just received an Urgent letter from President Trump

Let him run on denying aid to hard hit areas

I would if that was what was actually happening...but since it's just more lying democrat propaganda bullshit, I'd rather he didn't.

Instead I think he should run on being right way ahead of the curve.

"A lot of his views ... that were written off as unorthodox, heterodox. If you think about it, they've become almost conventional wisdom now," Hanson told host Laura Ingraham. "I mean, he said you can't trust the Chinese Communist Party in 2015. And lo and behold, we don't now. And he said... you don't really have a country unless you have industry, an assembly of materials here in the United States. And everybody today wishes that we had control over medical supplies and pharmaceuticals."

And don't forget protecting the border...
I like how he told Pence not to call the Governor of Michigan yesterday.

That will make a great commercial come election season

A commercial everyone will understand was caused by incompetent governors.

When the governor is incompetent, it's better to go around them and straight to the county commissioners and mayors. That's why we have layered government.
Tell it to the people of Michigan.

Let Trump explain how he linked aid to a governor being nice to him.

Great move in a state he only won by ten thousand votes

And couldn't win a majority in anyway.
November it's going to be a blowout that makes Mondales loss look like a close race by comparison.

Don't despair yet. Rump has, amazingly, a "base" that doesn't care if he sneezes on someone on Fifth Avenue. He'll still get his votes but since he barely squeaked by in a perfect storm last time he gonna need lightning to strike twice.

Biden couldn'happened.cooone-man-band. Trump is going to wallop him. The good news is Biden won't comprehend what happened.

It is good to have a wish list. Ideally though it should consist of things one has control over.
Come on man, honesty time. You can't be happy with Biden....and the writing is on the wall. The election is already over.

I didn't even mention a "Biden" did I.

But tell me more about overconfidence and the pitfalls therein.

Oh yeah, I hear ya...anything could happen. I'm just honestly stating my opinion as things stand today.

You didn't have to bring him up...I KNOW you can't be happy with him.

He wasn't my first choice, or my second. But more to the point --- check your calendar. Mine says March. NOBODY has been nominated by any party yet. Now there might be certain expectations of probabilities in normal times. These times are anything but normal.

I would if that was what was actually happening...but since it's just more lying democrat propaganda bullshit, I'd rather he didn't.

"A lot of his views ... that were written off as unorthodox, heterodox. If you think about it, they've become almost conventional wisdom now," Hanson told host Laura Ingraham. "I mean, he said you can't trust the Chinese Communist Party in 2015. And lo and behold, we don't now. And he said... you don't really have a country unless you have industry, an assembly of materials here in the United States. And everybody today wishes that we had control over medical supplies and pharmaceuticals."

When the governor is incompetent, it's better to go around them and straight to the county commissioners and mayors. That's why we have layered government.

November it's going to be a blowout that makes Mondales loss look like a close race by comparison.

Don't despair yet. Rump has, amazingly, a "base" that doesn't care if he sneezes on someone on Fifth Avenue. He'll still get his votes but since he barely squeaked by in a perfect storm last time he gonna need lightning to strike twice.

Biden couldn'happened.cooone-man-band. Trump is going to wallop him. The good news is Biden won't comprehend what happened.

It is good to have a wish list. Ideally though it should consist of things one has control over.
Come on man, honesty time. You can't be happy with Biden....and the writing is on the wall. The election is already over.

Oh yeah, I hear ya...anything could happen. I'm just honestly stating my opinion as things stand today.

He wasn't my first choice, or my second. But more to the point --- check your calendar. Mine says March. NOBODY has been nominated by any party yet. Now there might be certain expectations of probabilities in normal times. These times are anything but normal.

If it ain't Biden and it ain't Sanders, whoever it is ain't going to be President. I'd bet folding money on that one. The progressive wing might leave the party altogether. They're barely hanging on by a thread now.

If it ain't Biden and it ain't Sanders, whoever it is ain't going to be President. I'd bet folding money on that one. The progressive wing might leave the party altogether. They're barely hanging on by a thread now.

Again --- you're thinking in normal-times mode. For instance it may not be Rump either.

What was the date when Lyndon Johnson announced he wouldn't run for a second term? Pop quiz.

For Trump, looks like it is over.

He was going to run on...
I may be an asshole, but the economy is great

The economy is no longer great

What will it look like in November, when people line up to vote?
3.3 million out of work in the last three weeks

The Trump economy

Hard to believe the undisguised, shameless propaganda that is presented to Republicans by a man running for President.

He didn’t even offer me a MAGA hat.

Here ya go!

61Y994ZUCvL._AC_UX385_.jpg
C7pLEc6VMAIMWi3.jpg

~S~

The Trump economy

The Trump economy

The Pandemic Economy.

People arent' as stupid as you think they are.

The Trump economy

The Trump economy

The Pandemic Economy.

If they only put his name on it when it's up ----- yeah, they are.

Markets react to "confidence" and "certainty" --- and lack thereof. So when you get a head of state and his own medical team talking in opposite directions here's what you get....

a4ac5572-7790-49c5-bc41-6068cc3f6c8e.jpg

The Trump economy

The Trump economy

The Pandemic Economy.

If they only put his name on it when it's up ----- yeah, they are.

yeah, they are.

Considering they chose Trump and Hillary in 2016, and it looks like it will be Trump and Biden this year, you have a point.

The Trump economy

The Trump economy

The Pandemic Economy.

Trump owns it good or bad.

He was willing to take credit for Obama’s economy, he can take credit for this economic collapse

New Topics

Forum List

Back