I just realized I'm a redneck

Why? I asked the man a question. I've been around enough disabled people to know they appreciate people being straight up a lot more than being patronized.
My God...they allow people with your mindset around the differently abled?
It's very simple

"Mort, I'm sorry"

My God...they allow people with your mindset around the differently abled?
It's very simple

"Mort, I'm sorry"
If he comes back and says I offended him I will certainly apologize. Who the hell are you to demand an apology from me?

In the literal sense because my neck is red

If he comes back and says I offended him I will certainly apologize. Who the hell are you to demand an apology from me?
Mort, this guy has been saying some very mean things about you. He openly stated that you are retarded, you look funny, and you are a Neo-NAZI.

I think he should apologize but he wants you to ask. I mean, I think all of those things are completely unfounded and he SHOULD apologize.

What do you think?

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
Mort, this guy has been saying some very mean things about you. He openly stated that you are retarded, you look funny, and you are a Neo-NAZI.

I think he should apologize but he wants you to ask. I mean, I think all of those things are completely unfounded and he SHOULD apologize.

What do you think?
I didn't say any of that but you did.

Unbelievable. I can't believe God makes people like you.
I have no malice against the guy. Just asking him a question. You say there's nothing wrong with him but you are acting like I'm kicking a cripple. I'm treating him like a person, you're treating him like a child.

I have no malice against the guy. Just asking him a question. You say there's nothing wrong with him but you are acting like I'm kicking a cripple. I'm treating him like a person, you're treating him like a child.
Well, your words don't reflect that. Look, do the honorably thing, the man's way, and apologize. Mort is not a "Jelly necked, mouth breather", he is a human being.

Remember the time he dressed up like a ninja? lolol.

Somebody around here has to maintain a sense of humor. What the heck...
Remember the time he made a thread about a hypothetical situation in which he shot up a synagogue? This dude is completely loony toons. Are you kidding me?

Remember the time he made a thread about a hypothetical situation in which he shot up a synagogue? This dude is completely loony toons. Are you kidding me?
WAT.jpg

Forum List

Back